Walker confirmed for Sky tonight

Hopefully they come face to face. It would end up like one of those bumfight videos on YouTube where 2 tramps struggle to land a blow in almost slow motion.

1st time in my life I've set the Sky to record a mentally challenged game not involving us. Won't watch the actual game but "the banter" should be worth it.

Not sure how it works but if a barny started on Sky, wouldn't they have rights to the footage? They might just stir the pot a wee bit for a money spinner.

Anyway, Walkers a prick. I wouldn't mind him being a poet if he could call the games fairly but everything Rangers = bad so %^*& him.

Given that there is no fans
And its a relatively small stadium
The players AND managers will hear the comms.

I hope, OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, I HOPE
That Celtic are doing sh*t , or one of them make a horrendous tackle, a f*ck up....
SOMETHING

And ars*hole Walker comments the f*ck out of it
Cue the cameras turning to lennon who has heard everthing he said

PLEASE

B-D B-) B-D B-)
If you watch our recent highlights from Pittodrie on the SPFL youtube channel (the video where McGregor is going daft) you can clearly hear McCoist commentating for Sky in the background.

Theres no doubt Lennon will hear everything Walker has to say tonightB-)B-)B-)

For all that Walkers a Celtic man, I can maybe see him taking a little joy out of them not getting a result in order to pounce on Lennon and pile on the pressure to see him sacked.

gn22.png

I hope it’s EXTREMELY uncomfortable for both him and TLB tonight. If he is the wee beady eyed rhat faced mentally challenged I think he is he will apologise if his language gave offence then warble some sort of shit about optics in a pandemic.

I do love a bit of Tim on Tim violence but fear like the game it’ll be a damp squib.

The question is will Andy Walker sook back in with TLB or defend himself...? I’ve got my popcorn ready. If I were Andy Walker I’d defend myself to the hilt and hope for a Livi victory. TLB is a dead duck and Sellik will still be around next season for Andy to fawn over...

Rangers have supported every pub in Paisley Rd west and many other businesses in the area for many many years to the tune of millions of pounds, yet fu*k face said not paying the face painter was "absolutely disgraceful ", I'm DEFINITELY not a fan of his.

I forgot the tramps were playing tonight, would like to see Livi take at least a point but not holding out much hope.

I don't mind Walker. Doesn't hide who he is. Doesn't mean he deserves a high profile job with a national broadcaster but he's not scared to call them out.
Thats ok if he's a pundit before the gane, at half time and full time but not as a co commentator.
Needs to be more neutral or just do scum games

He shouldn't be near our games though, an obvious Celtic fan getting paid to analyze Rangers games, he must piss himself laughing everytime he gets paid after doing our matches.
This is the issue, he is obviously very biased against us but in an old firm if you have both him and Boyd then fine you could argue it balances itself out. Put him on all their games, no issue at all. But he should never be commentating on our non old-firm games in place of a McCoist/Boyd/Rae.

Walker won’t back down IMO

Either sky sports will raise the question to him or they’ll completely blank it as though Lennon’s press conference didn’t happen

Hopefully they raise it to Walker and he gets a chance to have a go back

I hope they bump in to each other pre match and have a square go, I can see Andy Walker sticking that big foreheed on Lennon and Lennon standing in the dugout like a Panda with a broke nose and 2 black eyes.
In all his time in Scotland the tramp has never won a fight. He is a master at collecting second prizes.

I really hope they go toe to toe. Or Celtic are losing and Lennon and can hear Walker criticise the team and he goes apeshit climbing the seats in the stand to get to him. It will make my year.

Apparently since lennon said sky would not be getting access to his players, Christie has done an interview with Sky.

The club are not backing lennon so I very much doubt Walker will say anything other than he gave his opinion as a fan and a pundit

If Eilidh Barbour doesn’t bring it up, I’m almost certain Boydy will ask Walker if he’s going to say sorry.

Unless of course Sky have deemed it off-limits.

Back