Walker when their subs were coming on.

Walker has got to be one of the stupidest pundits out there. Just about everything he says is wrong, all the time.

This myth that Celtic have a stronger squad or even a stronger bench was just silly. They definitely didn't. As for the hyping up that bumbling fud Rogic gets - the guy can barely run for any more than 50 yards without needing a break. He relies entirely in people standing off him and giving him space.

Exactly, teams in Scotland should be using what Bassey did in the Semi as an example of how to play against him. Tom Rogic a 29 year old athlete has only played 8 90 minute games this season.

It's almost every OF now where he's had cheap snide digs at Ally, ironically, about Ally being pro-Rangers and Coisty has not shot back at him.

To be fair to Coisty he's trying to analyse the game as he sees it (for the majority of the time) but Walker's just a whank, he's getting worse with every game, totally impartial, can't hide his hatred for us.

Walker's constant excessive adulation for Celtic for any half decent good but if play is in a polar contrast to the pish he comes away with us.

Even down to the fans behaviour, this is a guy who had a laugh at chants of Boydy being called a dirty OB and tried to defend his club for covering up paedophiles when he couldn't handle the chants by the Rangers support.

I love ally as a player, some of my best childhood memories are thanks to him. But as a commentator he's a total cuck. Just can't form his own opinion in case he offends his pals.

Their bench was stronger, we’re down to our bare bones ffs. Why pretend like this wasn’t true?

Seriously lads are we turning into the mentally challengeds here, the increase in the amount of pathetic moaning posts about nothing issues recently has been noticeable. I swear the same people who hate Sutton/Hartson et aland write emails of complaint about bias just want a rangers equivalent in their place. Well I don’t

To doubt Ally McCoist is a rangers man should be a banning issue I’m not even joking. For the avoidance of dobut he the only openly rangers pundit out there and for what he has done for us on and off the park he will go down as THE greatest ranger, certainly that I’ve ever known

Their bench wasn't stronger in terms of quality of player.

They just had more attacking options available to them than we did. Are any of their subs better players than Jack and Kamara?

Is Giakoumakis better than Itten?

Is Welsh better than Sands or King?

In the end the most influential sub that came on was Scott Wright.
The evidence would suggest he is yes.

I did find it funny that Turnbull was included in this ‘strength’. He has been found out very quickly and I assume will be on his way to an English championship team in the summer
No surprise that Celtic's best run of form coincided with him being out of their side.

He is absolute dugmeat and you have to hope he manages to get back into their side next season.

Itten would have as many goals if he had played as much as that balloon had

Hes shite. A big physical battering ram but zero football quality.

PS, I don't think Itten is that great TBH
I think they're both pish but sadly the big Greek has just a bit more about him than Itten

The evidence would suggest he is yes.
Of course he is. And Biton, Rogic, Abada came on too, all players with at least 15 starts this year.

Its actually a positive for us. We’re on our arse down to bare bones and they have basically a full team to choose from in a home game. But we still deserved the win

Not everything has to be staunchly argued against

Spot on. Yesterday 100% the Celtic bench looked pretty impressive compared to ours. a However factor in our 6 missing first team players and it is a complete turn around.

PS Walker only ever talks shite.

Spent the whole game trying to talk up Starfelt and a few others, was in full shite polishing mode.

We had a bench with a load of players we were never ever bringing on. That needs to change.

Spot on. Yesterday 100% the Celtic bench looked pretty impressive compared to ours. a However factor in our 6 missing first team players and it is a complete turn around.

PS Walker only ever talks shite.
The scum bench needs to be stronger for tubby twats like Hartson to sit on it.

Back