Walter Smith's Birthday today

captcaveman

This interview always makes me laugh.Id luv it if one day we (minus the swearing so it could be broadcast) could see Stevie G attack the media in the same fashion

Just glad of an excuse to post this video of him destroying Chick Young. :))

Last edited:
Yes lapping up the sun in Tenerife. Lucky auld git.

Tell you what, he’s earned it. An absolute bonafide hero and possibly my favourite living Ranger. I love that man, and needless to say I miss the trophy hoarding legend more than ever right now.

Happy birthday Walter

article-1275910-097FBDC0000005DC-558_468x331.jpg

Happy birthday sir,I share my birthday with you but nothing to celebrate after that performance yesterday.

Tell you what, he’s earned it. An absolute bonafide hero and possibly my favourite living Ranger. I love that man, and needless to say I miss the trophy hoarding legend more than ever right now.

Happy birthday Walter

article-1275910-097FBDC0000005DC-558_468x331.jpg
Seeing his record displayed that way really puts his achievements into context; he truly is one of the best ever, anywhere.

This interview always makes me laugh.Id luv it if one day we (minus the swearing so it could be broadcast) could see Stevie G attack the media in the same fashion

if only we had him now

Seen this dozens of times, still makes me laugh.

Happy Birthday The Gaffer!

Would he be tempted #OneLastTime if Gerrard walked? It’s the only man I can see somehow patching up a winning team!

Happy Birthday Walter. A true winner and a great leader.

Before Gerrard was announced I was quietly hoping that Walter would come out of retirement to get us back on the right path. He's still got it, I have no doubt about that.

Simply the best, god how I wish he was still manager of our club, just one year that’s all
It would have taken, win a bloody title (which he would have done) and then let whoever have years at it to build.

Back