Watch this space’ Aston Villa boss on transfer move for Rangers star Morelos

He has to go for a record fee in Scotland now.

Wins the league, scores in Europe a few more times then we are talking £30m in the summer I think.

if Ajer is being valued at £20m by Mark Wilson, sports pundit (stop laughing now). Then Alfie must be in the £120m bracket and Katic not far behind. In all seriousness, we would be foolish to even consider anything under £25m for sure. The propaganda surrounding the value of our players by the scottish mhedia should be ignored. We know the real value and the club must act accordingly.

Selling in January would probably be better for us financially- teams will be getting desperate so there is a premium. £30m if to EPL.

However, it would be a total disaster for us on the pitch, especially if we are seriously in the mix for winning the league.

Financially it’s still only “better” if teams didn’t know we were desperate for a replacement and hold *us* to ransom knowing we’ve the money.

On the pitch, it’s a total disaster unless we had a sure fire replacement lined up. See point one above.

His performances in the Europa League surely increased his value beyond £20M.

I think if he plays well against Porto that is where he will end up for a wee bit more than £20M.

He will be going to a much better team than Aston Villa.

I don't see us selling him in January, either.
He should... but Villa can spend £15-20m without much thought and a higher level Premiership side will want to see that Morelos is up to it in that league before making a move.

A significant sell-on % must be the starting point of any negotiation.

Ultimately, I think Morelos will stay beyond January and fight for this league title. If he can push Rangers to this title and we inevitably sell him following that then so be it.

He will be going to a much better team than Aston Villa.

I don't see us selling him in January, either.

If a £20m bid came in minutes before the window shut, hed be away.

That is money we cant turn down under any circumstance.

There isn't a player in this league worth more.

How could his value have gone up when he’s getting outshone by old man Defoe?

Meanwhile back in the real world, he’s not being outshone by Defoe at all and is still comfortably our best player.

Better all round player, and vastly improved discipline, that’s how it goes up. Right strange remark to make by the way, I suspect you’ll have a few watching you suspiciously now.

Alfie's supposed disciplinary problem is always mentioned in these articles. I'm sure the Piggery rhat Christie has had the same amount of red cards in his career. No media bias there then.

We're immensely lucky to have two players of the Calibre and ability of Defoe and Morelos. For the first time in years we have the better starting 11 and squad than them.

Sing after one ...... Alfredo..... Alfredo
0_DDP_CHP__3119georgeJPG.jpg

Meanwhile back in the real world, he’s not being outshone by Defoe at all and is still comfortably our best player.

Better all round player, and vastly improved discipline, that’s how it goes up. Right strange remark to make by the way, I suspect you’ll have a few watching you suspiciously now.
Of course I will, can’t say anything negative on here or else the FF secret police will come and ban you

Mid season and for a guy that’s banging goals in for fun. His link up play is fantastic. When the premiership comes calling add on another 20% to the asking price. £25million minimum

Back