Wayne Hennessey investigated over nazi salute

Why has this taken so long? The photo has been kicking about for ages.

What a moron. Makes a mock nazi salute when he's in the public eye, and there'a a camera about. Doesn't he know how the world works nowadays?

He's made it worse for himself by denying it and making up that laughable bullshit about shouting to the photographer to hurry up or something.

He should just have said aye it's a Nazi salute, I did it for a daft joke with a group of mates. So fucking what?

Anyway, this is a couple of months old is it not?

He's made it worse for himself by denying it and making up that laughable bullshit about shouting to the photographer to hurry up or something.

He should just have said aye it's a Nazi salute, I did it for a daft joke with a group of mates. So fucking what?

Anyway, this is a couple of months old is it not?

Is there anyway to actually prove it wasn't just caught in the moment though? I think that's why he's gone with that. Imagine if it actually was accidental :))

He'd be better off admitting that it was a Nazi salute, claiming anything else is more ludicrous than the joke it was intended to be.

This was a team night out?

What has that got to do with the FA?

They aren't his employers and he wasn't involved in a football match at the time.

Thank %^*& he hasn’t got to go in front of the compliance officer .... he will never play football again

It’s an absolutely pathetic and idiotic thing to do.

But I doubt the guy is a Nazi and he’d probably had a few drinks.

Slap on the wrist and get on with it.

we've all done it after a few too many Beck's on Holiday to the sun lounger hoggers
tenor.gif

It's incredibly stupid but if you banned players for being stupid it would be impossible to complete the fixture list over a season
The eternally offended strike again

He'd be better off admitting that it was a Nazi salute, claiming anything else is more ludicrous than the joke it was intended to be.

Exact same pose here though as he's shouting on one of his teammates during a match. How is it not plausible that a still picture taken in a split second of someone's movements can be made to look like something it's isn't?

bb6e5c9860.png

Exact same pose here though as he's shouting on one of his teammates during a match. How is it not plausible that a still picture taken in a split second of someone's movements can be made to look like something it's isn't?

bb6e5c9860.png

Of course that is feasible but what do you think? It's a pretty harmless joke he's made that should have stayed private.

Back