We’re linked with Gustavo Hamer

GLAGAZ

Coventry city fans could be in line for the award of being the most deluded on the planet after looking at their forum.

Lol...Hamer is going to a top European league this summer...not a tin pot one

KGR98

Quick look at twitter shows their fans rate him and don't want to lose him was decent in the preseason game aswell

brain

Very highly rated going by their forum. You get the impression he’s the best player they’ve had in a while. I’m skeptical we can finance this one, certainly in this window.

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
I like all of those guys but they're not gospel, they said if Kennedy leaves Inverness it's because he won't sign a new deal

That was opinion based on what Robertson said tbf and was presented as that.

This is direct from club and I believe the journalist has now retracted it.

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
Like the time we weren't interested in Zungu, David, or really not interested.

I think you’ve picked the wrong target here...again, my opinion was we weren’t interested and I said that. Never said the club had told me we weren’t.

No idea why some of our fans are so quick to shoot their own.

teddy_bears

I think you’ve picked the wrong target here...again, my opinion was we weren’t interested and I said that. Never said the club had told me we weren’t.

No idea why some of our fans are so quick to shoot their own.

I ain't targeting you at all mate, was made in jest. Thought you of all people could take a joke. Maybe doesn't come across that way on here but that's the way it was meant.

Trueblueal

Hamer and the journalist are very close, related in fact so there may be something in it. I'm not in the know but I do know their aunt Ivana Hamer-Mashiter

David Edgar

Administrator
Staff member
I ain't targeting you at all mate, was made in jest. Thought you of all people could take a joke. Maybe doesn't come across that way on here but that's the way it was meant.

Put a smiley in then FFS!

In that case, yes I think this is a proper no rather than a temporary one. Cue him arriving in June :))