We’ve two meaningless games now to figure out a cup final winning team !

Barring more injuries and some coming back in, I’d say the Cup Final side is predictable under Clement (he doesn’t change much):

Jack; Tav, Balogun, Souttar, Ridvan; Lundstram, Diomande, Cantwell; Sterling, Dessers, Silva.

Matondo maybe. Don’t think Sima is a starter or even an option at this moment.

The only way we win the league from here is they lose both games (-2 GD min) and we win them by +4 min. They're not meaningless - Killie will make it tough for them. We have to beat Dundee.
Bonkers...............................................That is all.

It's bonkers that we have to beat Dundee?
I actually agree with you. We need to beat Dundee, and beat them well. They've without a doubt won the league after today but if we drop yet more points on Tuesday they then go to Rugby Park as official champions with the chance of having a party whilst increasing their lead at the top to numerically more than when Clement took over. If we win they then need to not lose on a pitch they've not taken a single point from and exited a cup at in order to confirm it.

Can’t wait to see Silva scoring a scuff shot and jumping up and down at the corner flag pointing at his name on his shirt….

Lundstram missing the next 2 games which should be great news but you just know he’ll be right back into the starting 11 in 2 weeks time.

Agreed.

I’d love to think he’ll be that ashamed of his “performance” today that he will be absolutely busting a gut to put in a top display to win us the cup but honestly I think it’s more likely he just chucks another stinker out there as he’s clearly checked out judging by his performance levels over the last couple of months.

Which is precisely why he shouldn’t play but we all know the manager is going to do it anyway.

He needs to start playing people like Ridvan, Raskin and Roofe from the start. The shitty excuses about them not being ready are beyond boring. Well, that excuse for Ridvan is at least. He just clearly doesn't want to give Raskin and Roofe a start. Based on some of his team selections I am also not buying into the idea he knows his team etc. Ridvan looked fine today and even if he wasn't fit for a full 90 mins should have started. Raskin was an instant improvement to Lundstram, shame we were down to 10 men by then. Roofe just simply needed to be brought on sooner.

He needs to start playing people like Ridvan, Raskin and Roofe from the start. The shitty excuses about them not being ready are beyond boring. Well, that excuse for Ridvan is at least. He just clearly doesn't want to give Raskin and Roofe a start. Based on some of his team selections I am also not buying into the idea he knows his team etc. Ridvan looked fine today and even if he wasn't fit for a full 90 mins should have started. Raskin was an instant improvement to Lundstram, shame we were down to 10 men by then. Roofe just simply needed to be brought on sooner.

With you on Ridvan and Raskin but unfortunately I just think Roofe is done physically at this point.

Probably worth giving him some minutes regardless in the next 2 games but I’d still be starting Dessers in the Cup Final, thought he did ok today all things considered.

Back