we actually got 92 points last season

These teams are capable of playing out from the back and using their midfield. Clement can't seriously say we can't use the midfield in games against the dross but still plays long balls. It's pish to watch and other teams have sussed us out.

Everyone has an opinion but I'm pretty certain we will be looking for another manager next season when we are behind in the league. Celtic won't be as bad next season as they were this season.
Mate, those teams are not capable of playing through the lines. That’s why they’re miles and miles behind us and one is in danger of getting relegated. That’s a ridiculous take.

I’m not saying our football is good and the manager has to take some of the blame, of course he does. What I’d say though is that we need to give him the chance to bring his players in. Today we had: Yilmaz, Goldson, Souttar, Balogun, Jack, Cortes, Sima, Matondo and Danilo out injured. That’s the equivalent of Celtic having the following out: CCV, Scales, their 3rd choice Cb, Taylor, McGregor, Maeda, their 2nd and third choice left winger and Kyogo out. We simply cannot afford to have a squad full of rice crispy players.

Mate, those teams are not capable of playing through the lines. That’s why they’re miles and miles behind us and one is in danger of getting relegated. That’s a ridiculous take.

I’m not saying our football is good and the manager has to take some of the blame, of course he does. What I’d say though is that we need to give him the chance to bring his players in. Today we had: Yilmaz, Goldson, Souttar, Balogun, Jack, Cortes, Sima, Matondo and Danilo out injured. That’s the equivalent of Celtic having the following out: CCV, Scales, their 3rd choice Cb, Taylor, McGregor, Maeda, their 2nd and third choice left winger and Kyogo out. We simply cannot afford to have a squad full of rice crispy players.
His football has been rank rotten since he came in and when we haven't had as many injuries. We were getting results which masked it though. The only game I can remember that we actually played some good football was the Hearts game. Other than that it has been long balls and hoping for the break of the ball.

A good manager makes do with what he has and changes system to suit what he has. Clement has only played 1 game that wasn't the usual 4-2-3-1 despite the fact it hasn't been working.

Going into todays game with Lawrence starting again and Sterling at RW was completely unforgivable

His football has been rank rotten since he came in and when we haven't had as many injuries. We were getting results which masked it though. The only game I can remember that we actually played some good football was the Hearts game. Other than that it has been long balls and hoping for the break of the ball.

A good manager makes do with what he has and changes system to suit what he has. Clement has only played 1 game that wasn't the usual 4-2-3-1 despite the fact it hasn't been working.

Going into todays game with Lawrence starting again and Sterling at RW was completely unforgivable
In my opinion, you are completely underestimating and underplaying our situation. I’ve added another post regarding the structural problems we have. In addition to the injuries, we also have 2 guys (minimum) who are leaving in 2 weeks time. Crazy situation which the manager has recognised and says will not happen on his watch again.

This is the point those still supporting Clement are missing.

He’s done nothing that Beale didn’t. He’s had 1 impressive result as Rangers manager, beating Betis away.

That aside, he’s lost twice to them, drawn a must win v them at Ibrox, lost to Motherwell and Ross County and dropped points against Aberdeen and Dundee.
To be fair he won a cup.

We play well under limited to no pressure.

Gerrard's best run in his first two seasons came when the league was done at the end of his first season. Beale was the same.

No. Its quite clearly isn't Rangers progressing. But Rangers chose to take this regression when we appointed Beale.
The board made a lazy appointment thinking they were getting SG on the cheap with Beale.
They let him spend the transfer budget unchecked.
We are paying the penalty now.

It is no consolation whatsoever that Brenda was facing the sack before the Ross and Dundee performances.

In my opinion, you are completely underestimating and underplaying our situation. I’ve added another post regarding the structural problems we have. In addition to the injuries, we also have 2 guys (minimum) who are leaving in 2 weeks time. Crazy situation which the manager has recognised and says will not happen on his watch again.
Hopefully he has all the answers but I have severe reservations as do a lot of fans. Too many red flags for me.

Miss out the midfield and lump it long, and hope a winger can run onto it or we win the second ball. That seems to be his philosophy from what we have seen this season.
We beat Hearts 5 nil at home and looked superb that day.

5 lucky second balls? Or is someone talking nonsense?

We beat Hearts 5 nil at home and looked superb that day.

5 lucky second balls? Or is someone talking nonsense?
We were excellent that day and it's the only game we have played really good football under Clement. Bringing up only 1 game out of nearly 30 doesn't help his cause. Name me a game since then that we have played some nice football.

Celtic won with 99

They can only make 93 if they win both games, we can get to 87

Is this really progress?
I'm actually wondering if we should have stuck with GvB as opposed to getting Beale in

Back