We have never lost to Hearts at Hampden

The squad have just collectively said…

“Hold my beer”

Ross County had never beaten us nor came from behind to win a game, Rangers keep breaking all the wrong records at the moment.

Or dropping £50 million with the champions league money and picking up a fiver
Absolutely.

I don't understand why our players have been so lackadaisical recently. Win this title and you're in the Champions League. Don't they realise what the stakes are here?

For many of them, this could be their last ever chance to play in the CL. All they had to do was turn up for the run in. Drawing with Celtic didn't have to be the end of the world. All they had to do was put a bit of effort in and win in Dingwall and Dundee.

Why was that so much to ask?

Sure, no side wins all its games. But there is never an excuse for not trying and for not playing with urgency. We didn't see a bit of that in those games.

It's as if someone told them that these fixtures were simply friendlies and that the league games were going to resume afterwards. All they had to do was have a bit of a run out and avoid injury.

I just can't figure them out at all.

I inevitably go home with skinned knees bruises etc from jumping about after big wins etc.
If we won the cup I think I would quietly applaud and go home.

I inevitably go home with skinned knees bruises etc from jumping about after big wins etc.
If we won the cup I think I would quietly applaud and go home.
A cup win suits the players- they can say we won two cups this season and be quite happy with that. Not the fans, they’ve thrown away the title and that’s what matters most.

I'm sure Tav, Goldson, and Lundstrum will change this soon. We will have Tav humping the endless high balls into nobody followed by some floaty corners that just fizzle away, Goldson will be brain farting all over the place and ducking from the ball scared it might hit him, Lundstrum will be behind Goldson yet still find a way to pass it back to him. And up front, we have the selection of Roofe and Deesers, so we can have Roofe that on tonight's showing looks rank rotten, or we have the pleasure of Dessers missing sitter after sitter.

Crocker's wanking himself to death with this stat, who loves to point not how many games we've won against opponents, but how many they have lost, as if he'd love to see that change.

This is the frustrating part.

We will kill these maroon freaks with ease.

What actually matters is the league title, so whatever.

Massive improvement required on Sunday if that is to remain.

Doubtful if this group of players have it in them.
Another one to bite the dust.....

Along with our league records, cup records and everything else this pathetic squad will roll over and give up.

This is the frustrating part.

We will kill these maroon freaks with ease.

What actually matters is the league title, so whatever.

Sorry mate but that is absolute nonsense. We have completely forgot how to play football.

200 minutes against Dundee and Ross County with 3 goals shipped and just a penalty and fluke OG scored.

This shower of imposters aren’t beating anyone with ease.

Sometime I wonder how bad it has to get before the penny finally drops with some folk.

These records come to an end at some point. As we have proven numerous times in the last few years.

We aren't winning the cup and tbh, losing to hearts now is probably less of a kick in the balls than getting turned over by the tims again in a final.

That's an absolutely horrible view of our remaining games, but it's what this group have brought me to. They are failures when it matters and that isn't changing this season.

Hearts won't get a better opportunity

Even if we do get through it. You know what's coming in the final this team have gone

The players are done. Totally devoid of fight, passion, ideas. They're just going through the motions.We will fail to win more games than we will win by the end of the season.
If I was a Hearts daytripper, I'd be getting my Hampden ticket now.

Absolutely.

I don't understand why our players have been so lackadaisical recently. Win this title and you're in the Champions League. Don't they realise what the stakes are here?

For many of them, this could be their last ever chance to play in the CL. All they had to do was turn up for the run in. Drawing with Celtic didn't have to be the end of the world. All they had to do was put a bit of effort in and win in Dingwall and Dundee.

Why was that so much to ask?

Sure, no side wins all its games. But there is never an excuse for not trying and for not playing with urgency. We didn't see a bit of that in those games.

It's as if someone told them that these fixtures were simply friendlies and that the league games were going to resume afterwards. All they had to do was have a bit of a run out and avoid injury.

I just can't figure them out at all.
I think most of us have been trawling our brains trying to figure this out but all I can think of is that most of these players will be here short term and so the long term issue of the paedo harbourers being out of sight for the next few years doesn’t affect them as they will move on to another club and Rangers as a club only really matters to us the fans. It’s us that got to live with the legacy of them capitulating and putting in half arsed performances and throwing the trophies away. In summary, they aren’t fans and look like they couldn’t give a monkeys now about how this season plays out as most of them a have a wee medal from the league cup. Their job is done in their eyes.

If we get past Hearts I have the fear about facing either Aberdeen or Celtic in the final given this teams history.

Back