We knew the meltdown would be good, but did anyone expect this?

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
First minister begging Rangers to send fans home.
Swinney lying on national TV.
Police crying like little bitches.
Nationalist arseholes pretending they've not seen their parents in a year.
Absolute seethe from the entire SNP.
News reports dedicating huge sections to people gathering but not actually doing much else.
Accusations that UEFA will take EURO2020 games away because of our fans.
A 7 page pullout on a couple of broken benches.

And that's without even mentioning the mentally challengeds!

I expected rage and anger when we finally won it, but this is a million times better than I hoped.

Good news is, we've still got trophy day, 2 games against the piglets, the Europa League and Scottish Cup to go.

This meltdown has months to run.

News reports dedicating huge sections to people gathering but not actually doing much else.

I expected rage and anger when we finally won it, but this is a million times better than I hoped.

Good news is, we've still got trophy day, 2 games against the piglets, the Europa League and Scottish Cup to go.

generally only a few weeks to celebrate between end of season and pre-season, we've got ages yet. GIRUT

They actual thought that was bad. Trophy Day is going to push them over the edge.

Reminding the mentally challengeds and nationalists in this country that they are in fact a minority has been fucking tremendous.
Exactly, sunday was impromptu as celtic could have won that game.

Trophy day will be planned out in advance, its going to be brilliant and the meltdown will be even better.

They wanted riots. They didn't get them.

It's utterly bizarre that this is anything other than about individuals breaching lockdown restrictions to meet with ther pals.

I think this is it essentially.

They were desperate for trouble and it didn’t materialise. There was no coverage of damage or trouble on the day so that is why it has taken days for the outrage to be manufactured.

When we get to 10 they will be suicidal.

I find it depressing. This is my country. All my family live here.

And I’m going to have to put up with this hatred and condescension for the rest of life?

i think it's important to understand what is real hate, and what isn't. the real haters, yes, bugger them, those with political agendas, bugger them too.

however, lockdown is important and was in place for a reason, a minority of bears broke this to celebrate - that was their choice. people will disagree and agree with that decision.

i decided to stay at home no matter how much i wanted to go, that was my decision. people will disagree and agree with that decision.

what i would urge is a bit of a moment of clarity and seeing the current situation as it is. we are still in the middle of a pandemic, those that have had their fun, i'd urge them to start following lockdown again.

my family has been touched by covid, and i really don't want to go into the details. i don't want any other bear to go through what i have. actually scratch that, i don't want any other person to go through what i have.

i'm not saying i'm the worst off, of course i'd never say that. i'd just rather people understood that there will be a time to celebrate - together. i personally await that time.

I predict a cottage industry will spring up manufacturing fake stories about us flouting covid guidelines blah blah blah. They’ll throw mud everywhere desperate to try and besmirch our triumph. Its what people of no scruples or moral integrity do.

Meanwhile, they’ll take their eye off the ball and be left with about three players come June.

It's quite simply delicious!!

They're mentally scarred for life.

Its been great so far (no doubt more to come) - I would love us to absolutely scud them on the 21st (think 5/6) the fall out would be tremendous.

It’s early days yet, we’ve got the prospect of pumping them twice more to complete a whitewash of them. Plus being unbeaten in the league. Hopefully lifting the Scottish cup, and a decent run in Europe. Anything from here on is a bonus, but it will truly end some of them.

Faux outrage, there's nothing more embarrassing, I think the Scottish media thought C***ic winning 10iar was a formality and as the season progressed there was a dawning realisation, they are still in shock and this is what we see today. Rangers are back dining at the top table and they can't accept it.

Seeing Swinneys speech yesterday was like having a drug that I’d forgotten how good it was. I love the seethe against us whenever we’re successful and to see a guy so raging he’d lie on national tv was unreal!

They want to print we held the city hostage well you ain’t seen fucking nothing yet wait to we beat the mentally challengeds twice and win the europa league the siege of Leningrad will look like a fucking pick nick

Piglets!

I'm loving how our celebrations brought nothing but seethe from the Celtic fans - and then I read so many non-old firm fans saying "Celtic are just as bad".

We're the bad guys because we celebrated, while Celtic are also the bad guys by association even though they were at home crying tears of pain and going fk'n mental at their teams abysmal season :)

Please please please please win the Europa league rangers as I honestly think Celtic and the snp would never recover

They actual thought that was bad. Trophy Day is going to push them over the edge.

Reminding the mentally challengeds and nationalists in this country that they are in fact a minority has been fucking tremendous.
Their actions today are going to push even more fans to the streets on trophy day.

I expected this and more.

If SNP retain power, they will try and close us down in their crusade for independence

You left out the wee mentally challenged Glasgow times guy walking around George Square live on Facebook Monday morning looking for any incriminating evidence to bash us with, even stickers got a mention!

Can’t say I saw all the videos from the weekend but obviously there were a few who went beyond acceptable behavior,Where did any sort of riot occur,
Don’t answer that I know it’s total bollocks.

Back