We Love Katic, Everybody Loves Niko Katic

The Ryan Jack one is as simple as just going na na na na na to the rest of it then Ryan Jack the Rangers number 8

Simple.

Cringe worthy Ned behaviour
Where did I say singing a song about a rangers player is Ned behaviour?

Clearly on about the lyrics

Can only assume your one of said neds
Literally here you said it.

I am a big fan of the cultural tunes as is the vast majority of our match attending support so yeah I probably would be considered one of the meds you refer to.

I am a big fan of the cultural tunes as is the vast majority of our match attending support so yeah I probably would be considered one of the meds you refer to.
So by that you got singing a song about a rangers player is Ned behaviour?

The lyrics to the song are embarrassing and something I’d expect to hear teenagers sing up the park on a Friday night.

Can we not just sing a song about him or do we need to say “he’s a fvckin protestant”?

And at 37 and admitting to being a Ned is equally embarrassing

Yo
So by that you got singing a song about a rangers player is Ned behaviour?

The lyrics to the song are embarrassing and something I’d expect to hear teenagers sing up the park on a Friday night.

Can we not just sing a song about him or do we need to say “he’s a fvckin protestant”?
You said the lyrics was cringey Ned behaviour, now you are moaning cos I called you out for calling our fans beds for singing songs about our players. Grow up.

Yo

You said the lyrics was cringey Ned behaviour, now you are moaning cos I called you out for calling our fans beds for singing songs about our players. Grow up.
Jesus your not the most cleverer of people are you?

I’ll say it slowly for you my friend.....singing songs about Rangers players ain’t Ned behaviour.

The lyrics to said song, and in my opinion of course sounds very neddy.

And btw I’m not moaning I’m just voicing my opinion on a discussions forum believe it or not

Happy Monday fella ;)

Yo

The lyrics are 100% cringey as you’ll see by every response on here bar yours
and as for neddy, imo it is.
When I hear it I expect it to be coming from a teenager or some Ned in a tracky and baseball cap out their faces

No wonder though mate. All the religious songs do my head in personally. We’ve got players crossing themselves every match then people going on about hating catholic’s and stuff
This is exactly what I can’t get my head around

I couldn’t give two fvcks what he is as long as he does the business for us

Anyway F.T.P

The lyrics are 100% cringey as you’ll see by every response on here bar yours
and as for neddy, imo it is.
When I hear it I expect it to be coming from a teenager or some Ned in a tracky and baseball cap out their faces
Damn I’m gutted my opinion is in keeping with our match attending support and not follow follow.

Problem is, if you start it with the ok lyrics, will it prompt some to start the stupid lyrics?
Haven't heard fans singing the "Tiffany Song" in about a year. Can guarantee if someone tries to resurrect it with acceptable lyrics it'll just lead to the old one returning in popularity.

Oh, you weren’t joking. Pretty sure brown brogues was though.

Frightening that people actually care what religion anybody is these days, let alone wanting to to shout about it in public.

Bonkers to be a “big fan” of the “cultural” tunes whilst cheering on Morelos. I just don’t get it.

Oh, you weren’t joking. Pretty sure brown brogues was though.

Frightening that people actually care what religion anybody is these days, let alone wanting to to shout about it in public.

Bonkers to be a “big fan” of the “cultural” tunes whilst cheering on Morelos. I just don’t get it.
Bonkers and just stupid that you think our cultural music has absolutely anything to do with a wee Columbian guy hahaha.

Exactly mate , it's 2019 . I don't give a monkey's what religion our players are . As long as they give 110% when they cross white line , that's enough for me .

Agree mate but I would so like them to have disdain and contempt for the mentally challengeds.

Agree mate but I would so like them to have disdain and contempt for the mentally challengeds.
Yes certainly . I hate Celtic and everything that is linked with that club. But the religious side of it is a nonsense. Some of our best players in the past have been Catholic.

Back