we might actually lose the league at Parkhead

BucksBear

if we drop anything else before we will go into that game, they can win the league there.

and you know what., this shower of spineless wonders probably deserve that

They are not bottle merchants like us
True enough, but they arent winning 5 on the trot. Have they all year? Killie will take points off them, Hearts as well.
Just my opinion and I now its a dark day to try to be positive.
I am also only saying they wont win at the piggery, there is no way we are winning 5 on the trot either.

I wondered why they never made it the chart game after they split, like usual to prevent this scenario.

No exactly a silver lining but there is no was the scum take max points in this run in. They are as bad as us.
They can put together a decent enough 45 minutes out of 90 to win games, they also don't shit the bed in OF games and have zero fear in away OF fixtures.
If happily be as bad as them at the moment

Or we play with the pressure off and get a result which puts our title charge back on track

Win 5/5 and we win the league. Folk can't see the wood for the trees
2/9 points, where is the confidence we get 15/15 all with a superior GF coming from?
Hearts will smell blood Sunday never mind the League fixtures

Or we play with the pressure off and get a result which puts our title charge back on track

I’m not sure if you’re kidding here or not but thinking a team who have just taken one point from the last two games against Ross feckin county and Dun feckin Dee are all of a sudden going to up their level and win their next five league games, one of which is at a ground where they royally shit the bed every season, is beyond optimistic in the extreme my friend.

No exactly a silver lining but there is no was the scum take max points in this run in. They are as bad as us.

Absolute tosh, they are a level above us sadly, They have been complacent this season but when it matters in the big derby games they play at a higher level than us.

Even if we don’t drop anything before the game, we go into it 3 behind and if they win we’re 6 behind with 2 to play and probably a vastly inferior goal difference. They’ll basically win the league by winning. Sickens me how easily we thrown away all the hard work we’ve done.

Last edited:
I thought about that last night, And our captain / so called legend and unbelievably hall of famer will then have another personal record. Hell have let them win the league in their own dump more times than he's won the league with rangers in his whole loser career!
let that sink in.

That game at Parkhead will be carnage.

Most of these players are beat before they even get to the stadium.

If Celtic score early it will be a drubbing.

But they ain't.
Knewco had their poor patch, they are over it.

As for us...
I would get banned if I spoke my true feelings about the past 5 matches.

I honestly don't think I am going to be able to watch the inevitable pummelling we are going to take at the piggery.

Wouldn't be suprised if we took a Murty type pumping.

This team has gone and I don't even think we are at the end of the collapse.

I thought about that last night, And our captain / so called legend and unbelievably hall of famer will then have another personal record. Hell have let them win the league in their own dump more times than he's won the league with rangers in his whole loser career!
let that sink in.
It’s not just tavs fault ffs
after 55 our transfers have been shocking

Goldson is gone. You could see it in his face everytime one of the long balls he tried went astray.

I think he needs a move for his own good in all honesty. The board will want to hang on to Tav because he will be hard to shift and his wages are through the roof but we need to replace him. He’s not been good in general play for about 2-3 months and before that it was patchy at best. Lundstram will be away, Barasic will be away. We should be looking to offload Lawrence, and Davies.

That’s probably the minimum requirement for me.

if we drop anything else before we will go into that game, they can win the league there.

At least we won’t be there to witness it , let the players go and get ridiculed most of them deserve it anyway .

I’m almost apathetic to that scenario now. 15-20 years ago that would’ve been unthinkable but I don’t have any faith in the players to stand up to the atmosphere or pressure.

It’s the hope that kills you, but this group have shown their hand too often.

To lose a league you have to have won it in the first place.
This lot have done that once in 12 years and even that was under freak circumstances.

I know you are probably/surely just being sarcastic or fishing but just in the chance you aren’t i feel you should know that now even miraculously winning all 5 doesn’t guarantee us the league anymore.
The paedos could win the other 4 games outwith the OF and still take it on goal difference

We’ll be disappointed but we’ll learn from it.

The players will have given everything and would have had chances to win the game.

Back