We need more traditional Rangers players

Tin man

Signing half arsed players who can't get a game for third rate European or championship teams have to stop . If you can't get a start for Brentforrd your not any good to us . This might not be popular but all I care is beating them. If Clemont can't , we need to get someone who can . Derek McInnes has cost them more trouble than he has . Think about that

We need to hoover up the best talent in Scotland in the first instance (be them Scottish or not), and build them with people like Cortes

Miller
Barron
Miovski
Shankland
Watson
Mayo
Etc

All of these players are considerably better options than what we currently have

Players who's bread and butter is this league and proven they can cope with it's demands

And STOP signing championship jobbers

Kilmarnock give them more hassle than we do - on about 100th our budget. The players are fucking shit but it’s not all on them for a change. Anyone with a bit of common sense can see we need to go toe to toe in midfield, we put our best midfielder out wide right when he offers little there.

the staunchest guy on the team is mccausland but he is dreadful.

I do agree though that we need to have guys in the team who hate Celtic. All our best ever teams has a spine of Scottish guys who know what it means

I do agree though that we need to have guys in the team who hate Celtic. All our best ever teams has a spine of Scottish guys who know what it means

They don't just need to hate the scum.
They need to hate everyone, and batter into everyone.

I mentioned this on a thread a few years ago, when we faced losing Jack,Davis and McGregor, we need a spine of players that knows what it actually means to play for Rangers.
I was ridiculed for the suggestion.

Our recruitment is absolutely rotten and has been for years, it’s the main factor in why we aren’t successful.

We need to stop signing journeymen from England. They come up here on inflated wages and get turned over by the shite in this league time after time, yet we return there almost every transfer window.

I hate this shite that we need more Scottish players. No we don’t. The majority are pish. And this other garbage that we need more Scottish back room staff? Another lot of shite.
What we need is money and if this board won’t provide then GTF

I hate this shite that we need more Scottish players. No we don’t. The majority are pish. And this other garbage that we need more Scottish back room staff? Another lot of shite.
What we need is money and if this board won’t provide then GTF
We've wasted millions on garbage. Funds have not been the problem, its recruitment that is woeful.

Back