We need to win this title for Sir Walter

Truckerman

I know teams won't roll over and let us win this title, the players must know how he was worshipped at the club, most of them must have met him , SG was in awe of him as I suspect a lot if the players, starting from tomorrow, we need to go out and do it for Sir Walter of Carmyle
Hopefully our players push on and win this title with help from the stands, it would be a fitting tribute.

100% must name a stand as a minimum

It would be superb for us to go on an win the league again this season and Im sure the players tomorrow will feel the passion from the stands

We must get behind the team and the team must go out and get a win tomorrow

Do it for Sir Walter.

Let’s get the league winners’ trophy renamed the Walter Smith league championship!!!

We need to Win it as we are Rangers. That’s the standard set, Walter would likely shy from any tribute to him. Leagues are won for the collective of players, staff and the support. Standards he helped set

We need to Win it as we are Rangers. That’s the standard set, Walter would likely shy from any tribute to him. Leagues are won for the collective of players, staff and the support. Standards he helped set
Exactly the title is a must for Rangers and for Rangers alone, this is what Walter would expect

It would be a fitting tribute to dedicate it to his memory should we win the title. However, I’m really glad he saw our triumph last season and we’re top of the league at the time he left this mortal coil

Back