Website help !

Cambuslang Ranger

Official Ticketer
Went on tonight to purchase the programme subscription but my tickets for the European game are in my basket as well. I don’t want to do anything that will mess up my CCCS but how do I purchase my programme sub without removing the tickets from my basket .

The website is the worst I’ve ever came across for purchasing tickets etc in my life , how the %^*& has this fucking shambles of a site never been sorted yet ?

Went on tonight to purchase the programme subscription but my tickets for the European game are in my basket as well. I don’t want to do anything that will mess up my CCCS but how do I purchase my programme sub without removing the tickets from my basket .

The website is the worst I’ve ever came across for purchasing tickets etc in my life , how the %^*& has this fucking shambles of a site never been sorted yet ?
Quite simple. Remove the European tickets from the basket.

CCCS payments due to be taken from th 1st August mate. My tickets are in the basket as well. Just leave it and the money should come out over the next few days. You can buy them now if you want, you won’t be charged twice, you will pay the online fee though.

as above, remove them from the basket

CCCS payments due to be taken from th 1st August mate. My tickets are in the basket as well. Just leave it and the money should come out over the next few days. You can buy them now if you want, you won’t be charged twice, you will pay the online fee though.

as above, remove them from the basket
So If I remove them from my basket will my smart cards still be activated

I can't activate my smart cards for the game. I go to checkout and on the next page there isn't an option to pay. Not on CCCS and deadline is tomorrow so this is yet another shambles

Back