Wednesday Night Football Update Thread

West Ham and Spurs could be tasty, I had no idea until fairly recently that West Ham fans hate Spurs.. although I suppose everyone does. :))

St Mirren have 8 players that are normally starters or in the squad, not saying they’ll win but begs the question why they feel they deserve special dispensation.

Clearly enough players to fulfil games.

St Mirren reserves will get pumped regardless how poor the mentally challenged squad is too. All we can hope for really is good news from the board and the cold weather to take its toll on some stressed hamstrings.

FHO2MvtWUAEmPTB

Is that close to full, strength st mirren ?

I cannot grasp why these full time professional clubs studiously following process are getting large numbers of cases , are they following controls proper;y and if so they have inadequate handling

Some team Celtic are putting out:

Bain, Ralston, Carter-Vickers, Welsh, Scales, Bitton, McGregor, Johnston, Rogic, Moffat, Abada.

Substitutes: Hazard, Taylor, McCarthy, Shaw, Henderson, Montgomery, Juranovic.

Naw that's tennis is it not?? I'm confused.
Cricket is shite pal!

Nah, but West Ham and Tottenham have hated each other for decades, though I think it's more of an off field thing due to hooliganism in the 70s and 80s.

Millwall into that mix as well, Chelsea too but their football team actually got decent cash and started winning and pulled away from that pack really.

Arsenal were a different animal at the time, on field great, off field shit, now just shit overall.

West Ham are catching up football wise to sit at the table with Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea now to be honest. Millwall.. Well they try but they're miles away from the on pitch rivalry being meaningful.

Are they threadbare from injuries or have they flung out a b team cause St Boo are decimated?

Back