Back Pages Wednesday's Back Pages - 25 images

Thanks Mark.

I hope our players can do their talking on the park on Saturday, and shut the big mouths of the opposition. We’ve made it too easy for their defence, so let’s hope our players give them a torrid time.

No mention from McGarry about Collum sending off Candeias for blowing a kiss.

So the mega deal with William Hill equates to an increase of £400,000 a year from the Cinch deal? Have I got that right?

McGarry says that Collum is the correct appointment for Saturday, then spends almost his entire column listing all the mistakes and bad calls he has made :oops:

why do they always call it a record breaking deal.
it should be its 3 year down the road.
every new deal should be better than the last.

This could be Collum’s last Rangers game, if he doesn’t get it right this time, everything Rangers said about him will be magnified tenfold. One mistake and he’s finished. ❤️

Biggest turd polishing job I’ve seen yet, with Colum, Scales and the new super deal looking splendid, after getting presented to the nation as not the real shite that we know they are.

Complacency from Ra sellik could be a huge bonus for us. If we couple that with some determination we could come out of this in a great position.

So the mega deal with William Hill equates to an increase of £400,000 a year from the Cinch deal? Have I got that right?
Why is this SPFL deal with a betting company not a conflict with our Unibet deal and another team's deal with a rival?

Why is this SPFL deal with a betting company not a conflict with our Unibet deal and another team's deal with a rival?
Because they’ll go thorough the established process for dealing with such issues which they didn’t do as regards us and Cinch.

Because they’ll go thorough the established process for dealing with such issues which they didn’t do as regards us and Cinch.
So ths big anouncement has either been cleared by all parties or negotiation still to be had. Despite this deal probably below what we should get I'm hoping there are not similar issues to 2021. Waiting to find how much ££ this deal means in 'finder fees' which last time was more than some teams got.

So ths big anouncement has either been cleared by all parties or negotiation still to be had. Despite this deal probably below what we should get I'm hoping there are not similar issues to 2021. Waiting to find how much ££ this deal means in 'finder fees' which last time was more than some teams got.
I’d assume we’d have heard by now if that was the case.

Back