Wednesday's football including Champions League

Offside but not if you are Man United - even VAR can be used questionably in their favour.

VAR is a shambles that is offside they have chopped plenty off previous for smaller margins but let that go.

Time to get rid and let the refs do their job.

Thats incredible. Well offside. I normally laugh off the whole conspiracy theory's in England but Man Utd really do land lucky with some decisions. And sometimes blatantly

Getting really annoyed with VAR.

Backed AC Milan on Monday. Roma forward fouls the Milan defender. Somehow gets a penalty. No problem I think, VAR will reverse that.

Nope. They just go ahead and take the penalty like there’s nothing untoward about the incident

Haha trying to claim his arm kept him onside.

Cheating fucker operating that should be outed.

Haha trying to claim his arm kept him onside.

Cheating fucker operating that should be outed.
You mean, the part of the body that is irrelevant because you cannot score from it?.

That is an absolutely mental decision.

I’m watching the goals show rather than the Man Utd game....but typically of BT there’s been no discussion of how controversial that Man Utd decision is.

Like that penalty they got v Copenhagen when they were actually, brazenly, shamlesssly pretending it was the correct decision

Ferencvaros are woefully out of their depth at this level.

We’d really be making short work of teams like them and Cluj If we give ourselves the chance to to qualify for the CL

7-BC8-EE38-DD87-40-FE-8425-AD67818-D381-F.png

Not having the var in the United and juve games.

Morata looks a different player from the 1 at athletico

Greenwood's goal is the kind that should be called onside, but is normally disallowed by VAR.

Moise Kean’s second goal was a peach, youngest player to score a brace in CL history.

Lineker said the shoulder played him on, funny one - sad we are having to talk about it really.
The shoulder is irrelevant with that camera angle. If you had a 360 camera and it rotated till its level with the players the shoulder would be about a foot behind the United player.

Back