Weekend bets

No. Made up bullshit by the lad who runs it. Of course the people knocked out all agree with a roll over but the three of us left don't and are demanding our money.

You can't make up the rules as you go along.
But you lost, just like everyone else that got knocked out, why should u get winnings for not picking a winning team?

It's called last man standing not down to last 3 standing. You have to pick a winning team none of you did it. Rollover all the way.

It's called last man standing not down to last 3 standing. You have to pick a winning team none of you did it. Rollover all the way.

So tell me how on the previous competition there were two people left. One team drew, one team got beat and as it was down to two with no winner, the money was split?

What's different this time around?

So tell me how on the previous competition there were two people left. One team drew, one team got beat and as it was down to two with no winner, the money was split?

I didnt know about previously, in that case, i would be kicking baws

10 Pound Treble in Play (15mins after K/O)
Stint Mirren
Wycombe
Rangers
No Idea of the Pay Out... "spot the virgin" ha

The arabs done me yesterday, going to go with 4 aways today liverpool,rangers, ipswich, n / forest on paper its a stick on, but we have all said the same thing before.

I am not in the comp but this should have been a rollover.
No winner.
How can they have been paid out, they both lost!!!!

Not a lot of winners yesterday I see , Bournemouth and Preston done many including me.

Back