Welcome back Kevin

Just noticed that Kevin Clancy is back at Parkhead this weekend for their game v Ross County. No doubt, he will feel very much at home. It is Steve McLean for our Sunday trip to Tynecastle
They should be giving him a minutes applause for his disgusting cheating exhibition against us at Porkheid.

Staggering that Clancy gets 2 home games for them in a row, especially after that performance against us. SPFL just taking the piss. You can assume therefore that he got a clean bill of health from anyone who was supervising that day (maybe even bonus points !). What a pathetic incestious little circle we are forced to move in.

Him forcing Davis off behind the goal at the piggery was very annoying!!

The more i watch game on 29th the worse his performance gets

Staggering that Clancy gets 2 home games for them in a row, especially after that performance against us. SPFL just taking the piss. You can assume therefore that he got a clean bill of health from anyone who was supervising that day (maybe even bonus points !). What a pathetic incestious little circle we are forced to move in.

Exactly mate the problem is a lot bigger and more difficult to sort than just saying get rid of Clancy.

Id guess next week we will be talking about McLean and im sure it will soon be Madden and his red card for Rangers. Beaton was at it too the other night and even Collum has put in one or two strange performances in the last 18 months or so. Don Robertson as well against Motherwell shocking level of bias and theres the linesmen or charged up 4th officials that sometimes get involved if they like what they see.

I thought for a while it was just intimidation and fear of the press but im now pretty sure the people involved in training the refs are also corrupt. Also find it interesting that not one ex ref is asking questions or speaking in the press about whats going on with refereeing, you would think ex refs would find it disgraceful but if they do they seem quite happy to defend them and play dumb.

I said after the win at the glitterdome he should never be allowed near any off either of our games again and I stand by that ! The man is a cheat pure and simple

Back