Welcome to Rangers - Todd Cantwell

No idea if it's a good signing or not went over to Norwich forum to see how they feel and most recent comment was
Do get the feeling Rangers and their fans will far less patient and forgiving than we are. Good luck to him god knows he needs it :oops:

Alex Smith - 67/68
Orjan Persson - 68/69
Graham Fyfe - 72/73
Nicky Walker - 88/89
Billy Thomson - 95/96
Colin Scott - 95/96
Theo Snelders - 96/97
Antti Niemi - 97/98 - 99/00
Neil Alexander - 07/08
Wes Foderingham - 18/19 - 19/20
Andy Firth - 20/21 - 21/22

According to Transfermarkt
Ok I’ll bite.
In 60s/70s we had 1 to 11 each week and subs that wore 12+
We didn’t have squad numbers
So John Grieg could be wearing 3 one week then the 4 the next etc
Cooper wore 7 or 11

Ah the good old 5pm announcement, canna beat it.

Welcome on board Todd and good luck, I take it you're not as superstitious as 99.9% of the folk on here !

I think this lad could be a great addition to the team. Confident his ability will shine through the hammer throwers of Scottish football and a few goals guaranteed. I'll be having a few quid on him scoring in his first start

Here's hoping you get your mojo back with Rangers to our mutual benefit Todd.

This could work out well all round.

It didn't seem that long ago that he was lighting up the EPL and being only 24 this could prove a masterstoke. Hoping he will be everything I'd thought Ramsey would have been.

Welcome to the best club in world Todd.
Give us your all in every game and smash it!

Enjoyed his interview. Spoke well and honestly about his career so far and not just the usual can't wait to get started stuff.

Welcome Todd!

So about his song... Do we have one yet?

If we're going slower, his name would fit in the Elvis 'Can't Help Falling In Love With You' or for a wee bit more modern (only 40 years old) the Police 'Cant Stand Losing You'

Seems a level headed , honest and confident lad in his RTV interview.

He’s scoring off the bench on Sat.

Back