Well done again Gers. Kent Lundstram and especially Alfredo.

Professor Yaffle

Official Ticketer

Love this guy.

Great performance from him and sensational goal.

Kent also good again as was Lundstram and a few others such as Goldson and Tav too

We need to kero winning and with Alfie playing so well there is no reason not to.

Photo was taken by me from my seat in Copland. Feel free to nab it ;)

Last edited:
I noticed Lundstram hitting the net with nearly every shot.
Maybe some free kicks from the big man.
I think the big man is going to grow in to being a really big player for us which is weird to write when 11 days ago I was hoping someone would come in for him.

Incidentally, when did we last score from a direct free kick?

Kent looks like he's getting back to his best and was really unlucky not to get onto the scoresheet tonight.
Lundstram was once again an animal in midfield and has made the defensive midfield shirt his own.
And Alfie is spraying passes around like a Brazilian midfielder rather than a Columbian striker!
Love it!

Long may it continue for Lundstram, ability has always been there as he showed it in EPL, hasn't shown it enough here, but a run of games should help and he deserves that going on the last couple games, shutting up the over the top mindless abuse he's regularly had.

Lundstram is a far better player when the play is all in front of him.

He is is not suited to receiving the ball higher up the park with his back to goal. But he is very good at spotting passes coming from the opposition and getting in about them quickly to shut down spaces.

I do think he tired quite badly in the final 15 minutes of the game though. That is not a criticism of him, it shows that he has put the required effort in.

He has been excellent in this defensive role, long may it continue.

Morelos rightfully is getting a lot of credit, but Lundstram has been instrumental in us retaining possession as well as we have in the previous two games. He and Jack were outstanding against Hearts and he's continued that against Hibs.

If Lundstram and Morelos continue this form in every game remaining, then we have a real chance if still winning it. Because the only way we will be champions is to win just about every game, the beggars aren't dropping points.

I see Alfredo is now joint top scorer in the Premiership this season. With more to come.

Some people will still have it out for both Alfie and scouse John which is sad really

Lundstrum has developed and grown into the player we were hoping for initially initially he signed.

He maybe now gets that there is alot of competition for places and he better take his chance.

Getting embarrassed by the mhanks might not have been the worst thing in terms of our season. Say we had beat them we would have looked lethargic against the Edinburgh 2. Just my opinion.

I am buzzing for threads now to be diverted from 'Lundstrum earns too much' to 'Double his wages'.

Boy has been brilliant last 2 games. Who'd have thunk playing an EPL number 6 in the number 6 position in the SPL with support of an 8 and a 10 would work?

Narrator: Everyone. Everyone'd have thunked it.

Ineffective as in winning the penalty and being a constant threat ineffective?
Too many have a blind spot when it comes to Kent.
What I see is a player with two good feet, a player who's reasonably quick and who has shown he can create and score goals. In short, he has all the attributes to make him an outstanding player for Rangers......but he's constantly underachieving.
We need more from him more often.

What I see is a player with two good feet, a player who's reasonably quick and who has shown he can create and score goals. In short, he has all the attributes to make him an outstanding player for Rangers......but he's constantly underachieving.
Some have a blind spot and some are never happy.

You said he was ineffective v Hibs. Thats just nonsense

First time I’ve been impressed with Lundstram tbh.

He showed a bit of hunger and desire last night, smashed up their play when he needed to, flew into challenges and looked like he’s got a bit of pace about him too.

Keep it up lad

He showed a bit of hunger and desire last night, smashed up their play when he needed to, flew into challenges and looked like he’s got a bit of pace about him too.

Keep it up lad
He was good at weekend also

Other than lundstrams hiccup in europe and maybe a couple league games when he first joined us, hes been top notch. This new role he has infront of the defence seems to be where hes most comfortable, long may it continue

Lundstram (and Jack v Hearts) have been key as they're winning the midfield battles and getting the ball moving with pace up to our attacking players before our opponents can reset. Need to keep this up as the pace and power we have driving at disorganised defences will lead to a lot of goals

Keep it up lad
Agreed. When he was being criticised I thought it was fair enough. For a few games he was ducking out of fifty fifties. Last night he was battering in and using his strength. Much, much more like it.

Back