We're being linked to Kevin Mantilla.

If true what does that say to Leon King ?
It means we’re (if true) striving to find the best talent available to us worldwide. If King believes he’s got a right to be in the team before anyone else, he needs to show it And I hope he does.

Some YouTube virgin just inventing a link which almost certainly doesn't exist. Pitty because the boy looks a great defensive prospect.

If true what does that say to Leon King ?
Maybe he is noticeably superior ? Maybe he is a different type of CD eg left sided etc

Whatever it says it makes no difference to Leon imo he just has to concentrate on getting better and better

Edit : looked him up he is left sided

And being honest it’s been too long since we had an insane defender , I’m in

Last edited:
Bloody hell mate, you're overthinking this and creating some mad hypothetical.
I don't think there would be any point entering discussions if Morelos was pi55ed off with us. Would be a non starter , it's all hypothetical at this point , that's what a fan forum is all about :)

I don't think there would be any point entering discussions if Morelos was pi55ed off with us. Would be a non starter , it's all hypothetical at this point , that's what a fan forum is all about :)
Where can one buy what you’ve been drinking?

played in this game last mid week.

1st senior start of the season, number 28, playing in a back three.

see him getting caught under the ball around the 2 mins mark. Looks like a fair size of a lad for 19.

Really hope these are the kind of markets we are looking at. There will be some real quality we can get at a reasonable price.

Latest posts

Back