Were to watch match in cheltenham tonight

No idea mate, I'm watching at home as always. Try the brewery, it used to have a sports bar but I don't go out much these days lol. Other than that im not much use sorry. I'd invite you round but you may be a weirdo ;) or I may be?

No idea mate, I'm watching at home as always. Try the brewery, it used to have a sports bar but I don't go out much these days lol. Other than that im not much use sorry. I'd invite you round but you may be a weirdo ;) or I may be?
Michael Myers loyal

I've watched games in the Frog and Fiddle when down at the festival and the United Services club might be worth a shout.

Met a friend right away op. Knew you wouldn't be alone furlong

Frog and Fiddle on High Street shows lots of football, if they aren't showing it there's a good chance they'd put it on for you if you asked. Also Spectre as someone above mentioned.

Were to watch match tonight in cheltenham
The Spectre on the High Street are open tonight and they have a booking facility for Rangers V Brondby and, separately, for the West Ham game at the same time. See this link:

I'm travelling to visit my son in Cheltenham - but not until tomorrow unfortunately.

Last edited:
There’s a cracking big sports bar in the town centre, fucked if I can mind the name though.

I watched Leverkusen at home there when I was down for the festival.

Back