West Ham cutting them to ribbons

Ange will be happy scoring 2 goals.
Celtic fans getting used to being entertained in a way that winning doesn't matter according to that muppet journo who was interviewed about Ange when he was announced. We're seeing it already.,
Can’t wait for ange to say “we didn’t win, but we got entertain which is the important thing” as he’s putting on his running shoes.

Sutton at that third goal saying the young Celtic defenders don’t have pace……in that case don’t have a tactic which means they are barely inside there own half at turnover of possession.

Also, “a real strikers finish”, he had half the goal at the ‘keepers’ inside post! That’s boys never a goalkeeper.

I don't normally consider preseason friendlies as a good indication for the season ahead but i have taken great encouragement today for the season ahead.
Arsenal beat the filth 5-1 at the munky-hoose, whilst we were at Ibrox in a pre season tourney at this stage in the pre season in 87/88.

They ended up winning the league and SC.

You were correct with your; ''I don't normally consider preseason friendlies as a good indication for the season ahead'' bit.

Just a wild punt but guessing he was beaten at his near post here.

£5.5 million down the drain for them - they couldn't give this clown away.
A complete lack of awareness of where his goal is and he's had an age to think about where he should be. Sleeping, a lack of concentration isn't much cope when you're a goalkeeper. 5 million, what a joke.

Sutton at that third goal saying the young Celtic defenders don’t have pace……in that case don’t have a tactic which means they are barely inside there own half at turnover of possession.

Also, “a real strikers finish”, he had half the goal at the ‘keepers’ inside post! That’s boys never a goalkeeper.
I remember seeing a goal ferencvaros scored against them last season and his positioning was horrific. I suspected he was gona be shit at that point.

You guys, eh! You only see what you want to see. This was a top level Premiership side and they scored two goals against them. They'll score goals for fun up here!!

Back