West Ham friendly in July?

By the way, a West Ham fan in work mentioned the fixture to me today, so they are talking about it too.

His reaction was very positive "That would be great" he said.

Thats a couple of times this week that this has come up and still don't know how likely it is.
Would love to go though!
Steve Harris Loyal :cool:

Hopefully it is Saturday 18th July. I’m down in Dover for the Open Golf Thursday - Monday. Staying with my mate who is a Hammers season ticket holder and also comes up to see the Gers from time to time.

Thats a couple of times this week that this has come up and still don't know how likely it is.
Would love to go though!
Steve Harris Loyal :cool:
West Ham are my 2nd team, purely due to my 35 year love of Iron Maiden. Good to see a Hammers flag hanging over the advertising board in front of the East Enclosure every home game.

Saw it on twitter - no chance will this happen, it would be carnage and the Met would never allow it. Can imagine there would be a lot of Millwall fans in amongst the Rangers support if it did.

Talking utter shite man absolutely nothing will happen like always

Haha, there was a fair bit of bother at that.
No trouble at the Emirates weekend on 2009 though.

Was there? We arrived in London early in the morning and had a cracking day, headed early over to Highbury and took over one of their Pubs near the ground, only trouble I can recall was the IRA bomb threat!!

Back