West Ham kiosk pricing

Folk saying "that's okay" have been conditioned to that nonsense.

To say £7.60 for a pint and £4.50 for a wee bottle of coke is okay is just fucking absurd.
I don't care of it's London or Govan, there should be a law against it.
A law against companies selling their on products for what people are willing to pay for it? Come on.

It’s clearly a mental cost but no one is forcing you to buy it.

A law against companies selling their on products for what people are willing to pay for it? Come on.

It’s clearly a mental cost but no one is forcing you to buy it.
I know there isn't and never will be, but my personal opinion is there should be.

If you can implement a minimum price law(Scots) then a maximum price law shouldn't be out of the question.

In saying that, hell mend the tits that pay it, I certainly wouldn't and I have a pathological hatred of tight arsed bastards.

To say £7.60 for a pint and £4.50 for a wee bottle of coke is okay is just fucking absurd.
It’s market forces mate. They will charge what people are willing to pay.

Was just about to say the same. Just because one bastard of a company rips everyone off it's 'fine' that they all do it.

Choices, of course but, piss poor all the same.

That's nothing. I paid 14 Dollars for a pint when I went to a Florida Panthers (Ice Hockey) game in March.

By far the most expensive pint I've ever purchased.

I know there isn't and never will be, but my personal opinion is there should be.

If you can implement a minimum price law(Scots) then a maximum price law shouldn't be out of the question.

In saying that, hell mend the tits that pay it, I certainly wouldn't and I have a pathological hatred of tight arsed bastards.

If I want a pint, or some food or whatever and I’m out and about then id never deny myself. Living in London for many years you expect to pay a good bit more than in Glasgow and if I’m off to the O2 or Wimbledon etc then I expect to pay a quid or two more again. I’d rather be a “tit” and enjoy my day out doing what I want than be like you, moaning my arse off about it and wanting maximum pricing introduced

$15 for a beer in any American sports venue. Although you get to go drink out of the can or bottle, instead of pouring into a plastic cup.

Those prices are ridiculous. However they'll charge what they think people will pay. Personally, I wouldn't pay those prices especially for fairly rubbish beers.

£7+ is not London prices. It’s Kensington prices. You can easily get a pint for under £6.

Charging football fans that for a pint is ridiculous, seeing that spurs were £6-6.50 when I was there for the NFL.

I think it’s a bit different from high prices at a gig as football is a frequent expense fans have to pay to go along to see their team, not a ticket every few months. It should be subsidised if you have a season ticket IMO.

Reactions: SSR
That's about a quid dearer than most places in Belfast city centre these days

And the same price I was paying for a pint at a concert recently

The bigger issue is how can they have a pint at a game and we can't?

I’m from NI but have lived in Glasgow most of my adult life.

When I’m over in NI now the price of drink is shocking. Even wee local pubs are charging close to £5 for a pint of Harp/Tennents.

Was £3.80 for a Tennents in the Horseshoe Bar in Glasgow city centre on Thursday.

Yesterday was £3.80 in Park Bar and £3.65 in Kensington.

Back