West Ham tickets - general sale

top_cat

Official Ticketer
Apologies if already covered.

Just wondering when tickets will go on sale for the masses for this game, my boy is desperate to get back to Ibrox, he's bored out of his mind with no football! B-D

* edit. My payments are coming out later as I’m having to move seat due to the work on the new lounge at the back of GR.

Last edited:
MyGers sale was meant to be starting today.

It's still saying you need to have MyGers AND season ticket in the basket to buy a ticket?

MyGers sale was meant to be starting today.

It's still saying you need to have MyGers AND season ticket in the basket to buy a ticket?
Thinking it should say MyGers OR ST holders; BM.
It`s letting me in to select; whereas the Spurs game is still closed off to non ST holders.

I bought my seat when it was opened to s/t holders. Trying to buy the seat next to mine for my Grandson using my Mygers but it’s saying I’m only allowed one ticket for West Ham game

I bought my seat when it was opened to s/t holders. Trying to buy the seat next to mine for my Grandson using my Mygers but it’s saying I’m only allowed one ticket for West Ham game
You can only buy one ticket per rangers number just now. Sign your Grandson up to MyGers and you'll be able to buy for him just now. Otherwise it's waiting until general sale to see if they let us buy more than one ticket per account.

You can only buy one ticket per rangers number just now. Sign your Grandson up to MyGers and you'll be able to buy for him just now. Otherwise it's waiting until general sale to see if they let us buy more than one ticket per account.
Thanks mate. I thought I could have bought another one using mygers as well as s/t

Back