We've also to identify the HMRC individuals

....who launched the witch hunt and leaked like a sieve to the press and to various Celtic blogs.

There must be a paper trail, and someone must know who they are/were.
What a waste of time, its all smoke and mirrors. If the administrators along with Whyte and Green can get off free there’s no chance anyone from HMRC will pay a penalty.

This is the angriest I have felt since the sh*t hit the fan in 2012. I am absolutely disgusted and fuming today I really am.

I don't even know where to start in terms of who and where to start venting the anger and frustration.

HMRC
Lloyds Bank
Celtic
The Bloggers whipping up a frenzy based on lies
The Sporting Integrity Brigade
Ticketus
Whyte
Collier Bristow
D&P
Whyte
Ashley

I could go on and on.

I am f*cking scunnered today and I want King to go for the jugular. Sue for every penny we possibly can.

I want the club to come out and formerly recognise our war titles which are more relevant than the tainted and fraudulant titles that lot have won in the last decade.

Enough is enough.

Sums up my feelings exactly. Went to bed in a state of unbridled anger, hoping a sleep would do me good.

Nope. Still raging. Clearly 2012 wasn't as distant a memory as I thought, which is probably a good thing.

I’ll start with Lin Homer being one of the key people behind this, I’m sure this boot was very close to the little mentally challenged lady's front bottom John Reid,no doubt she was passing info onto the lady's front bottom.
Wasn’t there a picture of them all at a party in East Kilbride celebrating at her house ?

There was one private email group in particular that I was aware of, with around 30 members (each member of the group had to be vouched for), that started around 2009/10, plotting and planning the destruction of Rangers.
I know two of the members on that group, one of them was Frank Reilly, the SFA National Team Administrator.

Is there also not the angle that Rangers oldco case was prejudiced by the leaking of sensitive information by agenda driven HMRC employees into the public domain ? The mhedia used this to find us guilty before the facts and tribunal outcome could be established, and the actions of Whyte, SFA/SPFL, and the courts potentially influenced unfairly/prematurely.

Not sure if i'm maybe barking up the wrong tree here, or if BDO have already pursued this, but it seems unbelievable that the leaks and the possible implications haven't been covered more.

We need a whistleblower. I really hope there is somebody who has been hard done to at HMRC by the person responsible and sees the opportunity for payback.
I’m sure the guy who broke the story will be following it up until he is warned off, but the cat is now out the bag

This is the angriest I have felt since the sh*t hit the fan in 2012. I am absolutely disgusted and fuming today I really am.

I don't even know where to start in terms of who and where to start venting the anger and frustration.

HMRC
Lloyds Bank
Celtic
The Bloggers whipping up a frenzy based on lies
The Sporting Integrity Brigade
Ticketus
Whyte
Collier Bristow
D&P
Whyte
Ashley

I could go on and on.

I am f*cking scunnered today and I want King to go for the jugular. Sue for every penny we possibly can.

I want the club to come out and formerly recognise our war titles which are more relevant than the tainted and fraudulant titles that lot have won in the last decade.

Enough is enough.
This reply sums up exactly how I'm feeling.

There was one private email group in particular that I was aware of, with around 30 members (each member of the group had to be vouched for), that started around 2009/10, plotting and planning the destruction of Rangers.
I know two of the members on that group, one of them was Frank Reilly, the SFA National Team Administrator.

If there was such a group, it’ll be long gone now ...

Whoever "miscalculated" is responsible for Rangers losing tens of millions via player values lost, lost potential prize money, lost revenues from season tickets, lost revenue from European football, lost legal costs from various court cases, lost retail income via the Ashley deal, etc. And that before damages for loss of reputation.
It's probably not too much of an exaggeration to say we have lost much more than the tax bill was valued at.

I want someone sued for it and ruined.

Long shot but does anyone think the club will comment on the articles today? Not having a dig, purely curious if they would maybe comment, even if it’s to say it’s nothing to do with us now.

This could prove to be uncomfortable for Mark Daly.

He has questions to answer regarding the source of the info on his very damaging documentary.

Could this be a part of the intention? Discrediting Mark Daly would go a long way when he eventually airs the documentary he's supposedly releasing soon? Just a thought.

So.. despite all the publicity , anger and confusion about this there is a deafening silence from David Murray. Why?

The way the civil service works means the junior and middle ranking drones are told what to do by the senior civil servants and in some cases government ministers.

Have no doubt, there will be senior civil servants at HMRC who will have been behind our case, probsbly with even more senior hands up their backs. These are the people whose arses should be twitching over this and I refuse to believe we dont have some friends within HMRC who might be able to shed light on the key individuals

The more senior and influential people involved the more difficult it would be to identify them. Each would be covering for another with multiple smokescreens and barriers erected. It would need an admission from one of them and given their twisted allegiances this would be very unlikely. In any case there will always be a few "low level paper gatherers" lined up to take any flak and no doubt would be well compensated for it.
However I sincerely hope the whole sordid truth comes out and the top dogs, and bitches, are exposed.

zero chance of anyone, other than a few Rangers supporting MSP’s will go anywhere near this in an election.

SNP especially. If they are refusing to go near football clubs and religious institutions regarding the systemic and decades long sexual abuse of children for fear of losing votes and their dream of an independent Scotland, there is zero chance of them going after those implicated in toppling Rangers.

HMRC is a UK Government department. The issues concerning the Rangers tax case were first raised when the Labour Party was in power at UK level (and many of us have more than a good idea who was behind it). The matter came to a head in 2012 when the Conservative and Liberal Democrats were in coalition at Westminster. I actually remember Danny Alexander (now Lord Alexander) who was Chief Secretary of the Treasury at the time making a speech in which he compared Rangers FC to "dole cheats". Should the UK parties not get a wee mention regarding what happened?

HMRC is a UK Government department. The issues concerning the Rangers tax case were first raised when the Labour Party was in power at UK level (and many of us have more than a good idea who was behind it). The matter came to a head in 2012 when the Conservative and Liberal Democrats were in coalition at Westminster. I actually remember Danny Alexander (now Lord Alexander) who was Chief Secretary of the Treasury at the time making a speech in which he compared Rangers FC to "dole cheats". Should the UK parties not get a wee mention regarding what happened?
give it a rest ffs your party of choice is more corrupt than mexico

Interesting that Alex Salmond personally contacted the Lithuanian ambassador about Hearts CVA but made nothing but a vague statement about Rangers in his time in office.

For about 98% of Hearts time in administration it was publicly stated that a CVA was highly unlikely then near the end the Lithuanians suddenly changed direction and gave them one?

Be interesting to see if any government contracts were handed out to companies in Lithuania around that time?

Heck of a lot of questions need to be asked in Scottish football and politics right now.

There are a considerable number of Scottish LLPs registered in Edinburgh where the parties involved are Lithuanian and Latvian....

give it a rest ffs your party of choice is more corrupt than mexico

Labour Party in power when the Rangers tax case (which is what this thread is about) started. Tory Party/Lib Dem coalition in power when our oldco was liquidated (incidentally I was a shareholder). Lib Dem Chief Secretary to the Treasury (now sits in the House of Lords) compares our club to "dole cheats". Yet somehow it's supposed to be the SNP's fault! I need your logic explained to me.

Labour Party in power when the Rangers tax case (which is what this thread is about) started. Tory Party/Lib Dem coalition in power when our oldco was liquidated (incidentally I was a shareholder). Lib Dem Chief Secretary to the Treasury (now sits in the House of Lords) compares our club to "dole cheats". Yet somehow it's supposed to be the SNP's fault! I need your logic explained to me.

not going into politics but it would be local councilors that need to be scrutinised, Not who is in number 10.

You need it explained to you why the party in power for 8 years, are responsible for something that happened 7 years ago?

For a bunch of creeps that are supposedly standing up for Scotland, they did %^*& all to stand up for one of their biggest institutions.

not going into politics but it would be local councilors that need to be scrutinised, Not who is in number 10.

I don't think local councillors run HMRC. The people who call the shots regarding HMRC are the politicians who control the UK Treasury. According to its door plate, The 'First Lord of The Treasury' resides at 10 Downing Street.

Individuals need to be held accountable. This doesn’t require any sort of sinister undercover investigation though. They may have had to operate in the shadows but identifying them and making them answer for their actions should be done in a very public way.

Alleged sex pest Salmond intervened with a foreign government to save Hearts.

Should be easy to.identify a typical Mhank apperance

Mono eyebrow,unshaven,bad B.O and no teeth

80895561.jpg

See exhibit A

If it is a man it maybe harder

You need it explained to you why the party in power for 8 years, are responsible for something that happened 7 years ago?

For a bunch of creeps that are supposedly standing up for Scotland, they did %^*& all to stand up for one of their biggest institutions.

Coda, like many on here you are either not well informed about what took place back in 2012 or because of your own political views, you just do not want to hear it. The only political party leader in Scotland (or the UK for that matter) who intervened with HMRC on Rangers behalf was Alex Salmond. If you do not believe me, just Google 'Rangers need to survive for Scottish football says Alex Salmond' Daily Mail 16/2/2012. It is there in black & white for you to read. The Daily Record also reported in June 2012 that Salmond spoke to HMRC on Rangers behalf on 11 January 2012 (one month before Whyte put us into administration) to try to get them to do a deal with us. The Daily Record also reported Salmond being heavily criticised for doing so by Peter McMahon who was a Labour MSP back then. I don't mind criticism when it is based on fact but yours clearly is not.

Just as most of us suspected at the time - there was foul-play afoot

But if we're not careful - today's revelations will be swept under the carpet again by the media - as some sort of ' honest mistake ' by HMRC

Now we all know how utterly absurd that notion is but we'll be dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists', paranoid, biased & delusional by the excuse for the media here.

People need to lose their jobs and pensions over this disgrace, jail would be the cherry on top. And it's all because they hate Rangers more than they love their own team, resulting in them committing career suicide.
Jelly and ice cream anyone?

Ideally all of the above or Public Executions. But joking aside I want every single one of these bastards whatever capacity be it HMRC or Journalists to the SFA etc named and sacked, pensions gone the lot. I want these bastards lives utterly RUINED.

Back