We've annoyed Sinn Fein

That members of a council are arguing like that- playground stuff, beggars belief.
really earning their money.
I suspect the whole exchange took less than 10 minutes, and for most of those in the room it would have been a bit of light relief. Plus the good guys won and Steven Davis will be formally recognised by them.

Rangers annoying Sinn Fein. I'd say we've almost completed 2020-21. Just winning the Scottish Cup and Michael Stewart spontaneously combusting to go. B-)

I suspect the whole exchange took less than 10 minutes, and for most of those in the room it would have been a bit of light relief. Plus the good guys won and Steven Davis will be formally recognised by them.

Rangers annoying Sinn Fein. I'd say we've almost completed 2020-21. Just winning the Scottish Cup and Michael Stewart spontaneously combusting to go. B-)
The burning of the witch would be nice too !

Another feel good story after Bernie Tav refusing to eat penguins with a green wrapper. I feel like today is going to be a good news day :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: TQ3
I think us as fans have to up the ante with the pacific shelf 1994 and remind them about closing down there business side and the also changed there badge

Councillor Marc Collins said football authorities still recognised all Rangers title.

He said maybe the Council also needed to pay tribute to former Celtic manager Neil Lennon on doing an “outstanding job” in not reaching ten title victories in a row with the club.

That’s another classic.

Ah well, Chukkies in full Sevconian mode.... who would have thought it?

". Singing ha ha chuckies ha ha ha , singing ha ha chuckies ha ha ha ,
Singing 55 is magic," the tims are fuckin tragic. Ha ha chuckies ha ha ha

That members of a council are arguing like that- playground stuff, beggars belief.
really earning their money.

In England Councillors don't get paid, but in Scotland and Northern Ireland they get around £17k per year.

Waste of money paying them if you ask me, you would get people who would do it for free and the money saved on salaries could go towards community improvements.

You might generally get a better candidates if it is unpaid because you wouldn't get people who are just doing it for the money and don't really care. Someone volunteering their time is often doing it because they care.

Only in ireland and Scotland politicians argue over football and they think they can run a country on its own haha
The standard of elected representatives in Scotland is the worst known in the ‘free’ world. The country is led by morons/

sectarian, bigoted morons.
Was always going to happen as soon as the toytown parliament was given the go ahead in the 90s

There was a big development of flats at Speirs Wharf recently rejected by Councillors including Alan Casey.

Councillor Alan Casey said: “This rings alarm bells in terms of a massive over development of this site given that the density is so high and the lack of open space that has been identified.

“It just seems over proportionate to what we would approve at committee and I have significant concerns about that.

“This site is clearly sitting within a commercial and industrial estate. I wonder just how that fits into the city development plan (CDP). What is it to be used for? Are going against the CDP for this site if we were to approve this?

“I’m not sure you will be able to convince me this is the right development.”

Councillor Alan Casey was/is a drummer in a sectarian pro-terrorism marching band. Hardly the kind of guy who should be passing judgement on building developments.

There was a big development of flats at Speirs Wharf recently rejected by Councillors including Alan Casey.

Councillor Alan Casey was/is a drummer in a sectarian pro-terrorism marching band. Hardly the kind of guy who should be passing judgement on building developments.

It's in the hands of the good people of Dennistoun to reject this terrorist sympathiser as their councilor.

Larne Lough DUP councillor Gregg McKeen said he was not surprised by the Sinn Fein response but Rangers “haven’t gone away you know”.

B-)B-)B-)B-)

It's in the hands of the good people of Dennistoun to reject this terrorist sympathiser as their councilor.

Probably many SNP supporters don't actually know, they just see SNP and cross the box.

On ballot papers I think they should make it legal requirement that in boxes next to the candidates names they should have two boxes, one detailing the candidates highest educational achievement and the other their primary work experience prior to entering politics.

It would probably surprise people that the person they are voting for has a very low level of academic achievement and has totally irrelevant work experience.

The SNP would never let that happen, because they run so many rubbish candidates. We have a Occupational Therapist as Transport minister and a call center worker (a glorified receptionist) as Justice minister, those are just two examples but there are many others.

I think Sturgeon might be the only SNP MSP with a law degree, I can't think of many others of the top of my head.

Back