We've rescued Scottish football again.

muttley

From the nonsense of " Sell Out Saturday ", when the Scottish diddy clubs failed to support their teams in our absence, and now in Europe, when foreign fans think of Scottish football, they think of our great club, fans, and the amazing spectacle that is Ibrox Stadium, which a must-visit and now on the bucket-list for countless football fans.

We have went beyond the call of duty in rescuing Scottish football, domestically when funding clubs on our travels up the Divisions, and now in Europe, where only Rangers are carrying Scottish football.

Wholeheartedly agree with the first two posts on here.

We've carried Scottish football on our backs for years now.

The scummy wee Diddy clubs that are creaming themselves over Conference League qualifiers ...their fans should be down on their knees kissing our nutsacks for earning the coefficient points to get them anywhere near a sniff of Europe.

But as @Struth1872 says... f.ck every last one of them. I hope to God they all get humiliated and knocked out before the schools go back.

%^*& everyone that doesn’t support rangers. We didn’t need them 10 years ago and we don’t need them now. Our support is better than the rest of them fuckking combined. They hate us because they are jealous of us, European nights at Ibrox are things they can only ever dream of. They are pathetic.

The crime scene was pathetic too for 4 years. Even at that what they got was because we were still in existence.

I would love to see what their true attendances were. Liewell never released these or ST numbers until we were back.

Just think what our game would be like today if we HAD gone out of business.

Our reappearance at the top level in Scotland has had a huge economic benefit to all the SPL clubs.
As far as Europe is concerned only Rangers has significantly contributed to the increase in coefficient. It is painful that they have direct access to CL group stage, but our efforts have allowed us to enter qualification at a later stage than usual. Indeed if we hadn't performed so well recently, 2nd place in the League may not have provided any qualification place in the CL.

From the nonsense of " Sell Out Saturday ", when the Scottish diddy clubs failed to support their teams in our absence, and now in Europe, when foreign fans think of Scottish football, they think of our great club, fans, and the amazing spectacle that is Ibrox Stadium, which a must-visit and now on the bucket-list for countless football fans.

We have went beyond the call of duty in rescuing Scottish football, domestically when funding clubs on our travels up the Divisions, and now in Europe, where only Rangers are carrying Scottish football.
I remember that "Sell out Saturday" pish, we had a higher attendance in our Division 3 match that weekend than 5 SPL games put together. Our haters will have loved us failing last night, but they don't see the bigger pic. Feck them.

%^*& everyone that doesn’t support rangers. We didn’t need them 10 years ago and we don’t need them now. Our support is better than the rest of them fuckking combined. They hate us because they are jealous of us, European nights at Ibrox are things they can only ever dream of. They are pathetic.
Perfect summation, mate.

I’m absolutely sickened today and haven’t felt this bad about football for a long time.
I’m not blaming anyone or anything because the team gave us everything they had and more and I honestly thought our time was coming.
After a slow start we really came into the game and looked the better team in the second half.
The save from Kent’s shot was sensational and probably the point our luck ran out.
Penalties are a lottery and that’s all that beat us.
Once again our fans showed the rest of Europe how to support your team.
We will come again.
WATP.

And the natural reaction from non-Rangers fans in Scotland, is to mock Rangers.

Rangers and only Rangers put automatic Champions League qualification on the table, and they’ve nabbed it. The credit doesn’t go to Rangers though for making CL participation in Scotland a reality.
I got a thanks for the coefficient from a scumtic twat I know

I’m absolutely sickened today and haven’t felt this bad about football for a long time.
I’m not blaming anyone or anything because the team gave us everything they had and more and I honestly thought our time was coming.
After a slow start we really came into the game and looked the better team in the second half.
The save from Kent’s shot was sensational and probably the point our luck ran out.
We will come again.
WATP.
All valid points mate. And pretty much summarises how I feel today. I'm sure most Bears feel the same.

The positive note at the end is what we all need to focus on.

Nail on head, mate…Spot on.

The problem other Scottish clubs have is their own fans hate us more than they love their own team.

I don’t know if it will make you feel better or not but even if Kent had scored VAR would probably have disallowed it because the ball looks out:

We will come again.
WATP.
Shows I'm still more sensitive about last night than i realised. Last couple of lines of your past had me welled up there. Damn these onions

I actually hate scottish football including the national team,its Rangers only for me feck them all.

We have went beyond the call of duty in rescuing Scottish football, domestically when funding clubs on our travels up the Divisions, and now in Europe, where only Rangers are carrying Scottish
I got a thanks for the coefficient from a scumtic twat I know
it really is casting pearls before swine
And the natural reaction from non-Rangers fans in Scotland, is to mock Rangers.

Rangers and only Rangers put automatic Champions League qualification on the table, and they’ve nabbed it. The credit doesn’t go to Rangers though for making CL participation in Scotland a reality.
Casting pearls before swine getting that scum a better CL coefficient.

What’s really annoying me is that our great performances not only are rewarding Celtic but also at least one diddy club will also be thrashed in a European group stage while others will be embarrassed in playoff rounds.
The irritating part is that the failures of all the others to come will end up having an adverse effect on us in the longer-term.
Instead of being able to benefit from our own success, we have produced opportunities for others who will inevitably fail and make our future chances of repeating the feat much harder.

It’ll be all down to us AGAIN next season because Europe’s easy beats will do Jack shit in the CL next season.

They’re an embarrassment to this country. Hearts will most likely be knocked out in the first round of what ever competition they’re in.

I don’t want any of them to do well. They can go and take a flying %^*& to themselves. I only want to see us doing well in Europe.

I don’t know if it will make you feel better or not but even if Kent had scored VAR would probably have disallowed it because the ball looks out:
there is mibbee just a mill or two of the ball not beyond the line, the goal may have stood.
did think at the time Roofe was taking too long to get it over.

Nail on head, mate…Spot on.

The problem other Scottish clubs have is their own fans hate us more than they love their own team.

I couldn't give a toss today about the predictable gloating from fans of the diddy clubs. They will never be us, even though they dream of it, and reach the heights of a European Final. Their self-hatred of being eternal non-entities is projected onto Rangers. Our name, stadium and fans are respected and admired across European football. They can't deal with it.

Scottish Football wanted us dead and buried and instead we're now the highest profile Scottish club in the world.
Now? Always have been.

And as other posts have stated correctly, it is solely down to Rangers that the 19th Century Terrorists now have CL group football, otherwise they would be getting papped out the qualifiers as they do.

If Rangers and ourselves get CL and EL qualification respectively then it’s a dreamland scenario. If Dundee Hibernian and Motherwell can also do their bit then that’s excellent.

Realistically, I think it’s Rangers and Celtic in CL, we will drop to Conference and the other two probably won’t qualify.

The fact that even bloody Lorraine Kelly has posted on her social media how bizarre it is that so many fans of other clubs in this backward country wanted us beat shows how pathetic they are, that even she has noticed how sad it is.

We are the one that have been flying the flag in Europe and trying to save the reputation of Scottish football . The scum had almost ten years to be light years ahead of us in Europe and have failed miserably and instead have gone backwards at an alarming rate in Europe because thats where they are found out and not allowed to get away with their shit that they do in our league.

We in Europe right now are in the UEFA rankings at 34th place and considering back in 2018 we stood at 262nd place that some amazing jump rgiht up the rankings. The scum right now are at 51st place in the UEFA rankings. Now we are going to move up slightly given we have reached another final and they are going downwards given they have humilated themselves (again) in Europe.

We also have the top goalscorer, number 1 defender, number 1 GK and Aribo had the mosts assists in the Europa league this season

Last edited:
Mate mentioned the sheep were bleating about their 2/3 good seasons 40, yes 40 years ago.
Just completed their season just above relegation.
And somehow find time to gloat about us losing a Euro final on pens.
Tozzers

sYW8prZ.jpg

So true.
But they will still hate us.
Even as Hearts enjoy group matches that they have done fckall to deserve and are there because of Rangers, they will still hate our very existence.

I have lived outside of Scotland for a fair while now and when I look at Scots outside of the Rangers family, I realise I have little in common with many if not most of them.

Fùck every last one of the other Scottish clubs, I've had to forcibly take myself off of all social media/SMSM due to gloating Tims and fans of other dog shit clubs finding perverse delight in our narrow defeat last night, removed about 10 people from Facebook also who shared their delight last night with their bilious anti-Rangers patter.

We are single handedly responsible for keeping Scotland relevant in europe. Every other club will get battered AGAIN next season and we will have to keep the coefficient going for another season. The rest of Scottish football are an embarrassment to the game here.

Watching hearts and Motherwell get scudded off Icelandic fishermen will be lovely as will seeing the media darlings concede goal after goal in every game they play in.

The triumphal pish they came away with when we took the drop was proven to be just that…Pish.
Hatred and long remembered vitriol came to the fore in a feeding frenzy.

They sowed the seeds and are now reaping the whirlwind. %^*& every single one of these cowards.

I was at school when the "new firm" were doing well in Europe. Remember wanting them to do well and win. Same as Hearts in the late 80s during their UEFA cup runs. Pretty much everyone in Scotland apart from the mentally challengeds.

Changed days.

Thats the point the OP is making. Without us Scottish football is a nothing and a total irrelevant game that nobody would be remotely interested in

As I posted earlier, I couldn't give a toss about what inferior clubs fans are saying today. The fact is that Rangers are Scottish football.

My IRA tattooed, Sellik supporting brother in law's Facebook feeds fulll of gloating shite about last night. I'm not friends on it with him, but I've blocked him anyway. I'll be seeing him on Sunday at our inlaws wedding anniversary lunch. He won't say anything because he's been told not to wind up me or my father in law, but his smug, gloating face might be too much for me...

My IRA tattooed, Sellik supporting brother in law's Facebook feeds fulll of gloating shite about last night. I'm not friends on it with him, but I've blocked him anyway. I'll be seeing him on Sunday at our inlaws wedding anniversary lunch. He won't say anything because he's been told not to wind up me or my father in law, but his smug, gloating face might be too much for me...

We've reached another Euro Final, mate. That overshadows another tainted title awarded by intimidated refs.

Back