What’s the procedure for Sparta away?

Delete already a Prague thread with all info in it and the slo put it out on social channels collection with photo I'd only.

Venue in Prague,not yet communicated where,for ticket uplift.
You need to collect your own ticket in person along with your photo ID.

Collection in Prague - venue yet to be announced.
My pal will be over the moon with that.

He thinks people who tick the box for all the Euro aways, then stick them on sale as soon as they get the ticket over here, should be stabbed repeatedly by one of those nutjobs they used to stick in loony bins, but now get stuck in local authority housing because it's only the working-class they'd murder after hearing voices.

If there's any tickets not collected in Prague will they give those my gers members that have travelled without a ticket an opportunity to buy? Surely it would be better to sell them than supporters sitting in a bar and spare seats available

I don't really mind having to collect in Prague so long as its not just a couple of hours window in the middle of the day. What does annoy me is that they haven't announced ticket collection details as yet.

You'd think so especially if the supporter had ID such as their passport and MyGers card.
It's good to see collection abroad being brought back though. Id expect it to be the same for Betis.
If there's any tickets not collected in Prague will they give those my gers members that have travelled without a ticket an opportunity to buy? Surely it would be better to sell them than supporters sitting in a bar and spare seats available

They can if they issue a refund and a ban.
And how do they know if the person just simply isn't running late?

In Belgrade a good chunk of us didn't get our tickets to half time and the ticket office staff came out and met us with our tickets.

With what you're suggesting we would have got to the stadium then with no ticket and a ban due to circumstances out of our control

Hopefully not. Prevents the tickets being bought for points and sold on.
Any idea of the proportion of tickets moved on in this manner?
Can fans be duped into buying QR code tickets via, say WhatsApp, that could be sold multiple times?
Is it enough of a problem that setting up a collection point in the city the day before/ on the match day with ID requirements a better scheme?

They can if they issue a refund and a ban.
It's just not practical to do it on the day, sadly.

Selling the same ticket twice, when in theory someone could be running late (technically they are good for it and not a no show until the game starts, perhaps even finishes?) would infringe on all sorts of consumer laws and mental Rabbit hole's it's probably not worth going down for Rangers.

It really is shite that there's going to be tickets there, un-used and good Bears in the pub or the home end (or even worse back home in the house in the UK) but it's a can of worms selling the same ticket twice.

How would you facilitate it also? even if there's a cut-off point over there? how do you take payment? can they even take a cash payment without being able to issue receipts? do they trust the supporters to square them up when they get home? it would fcuk right up their accounting process too, I'd imagine.

I can see why they can't do it tbh.

Ajax was tickets from the day trips as it got cancelled. The people on them had priority of their ticket if they could make it

The people who couldny make it got refunded and the ticket then got sold on

Ah I see, makes sense. I can just remember reading a few lads had gone to the collection point, chanced it and managed to get tickets. It was very late in the day though, maybe only an hour or two until kick off.

My pal will be over the moon with that.

He thinks people who tick the box for all the Euro aways, then stick them on sale as soon as they get the ticket over here, should be stabbed repeatedly by one of those nutjobs they used to stick in loony bins, but now get stuck in local authority housing because it's only the working-class they'd murder after hearing voices.
Hes not wrong.

Hes not wrong.
Although I see his point, I would disagree with both of you.

Yes, I think they should be penalised for their MyGers cheating, but I wouldn't even stab my next door neighbour, and he's a tim.

If they don't show for their ticket, I'd just ban them from getting any away tickets for the rest of this season, and the season after that.

Can't apply, can't get MyGers points, and their arses would be right down the queue. Does the job adequately.

Sounds better to me than getting blood all over my nice new grey jogger bottoms. The red shoes would be OK, but the joggers are Primark's finest. They've not even had one of the three washes yet that they traditionally withstand.

Although I see his point, I would disagree with both of you.

Yes, I think they should be penalised for their MyGers cheating, but I wouldn't even stab my next door neighbour, and he's a tim.

If they don't show for their ticket, I'd just ban them from getting any away tickets for the rest of this season, and the season after that.

Can't apply, can't get MyGers points, and their arses would be right down the queue. Does the job adequately.

Sounds better to me than getting blood all over my nice new grey jogger bottoms. The red shoes would be OK, but the joggers are Primark's finest. They've not even had one of the three washes yet that they traditionally withstand.
OK, you win ya bleeding hearted liberal, no stabbing. :)):))

Back