What’s your favourite goal by a Rangers player

Mine will always be the Laudrup goal against them at the theatre of Screams in Nov 96 (I think). More because of how incredible the game was vs the actual goal itself (great as it was). League table was tight, they were making noises about it being the year they'd finally stop the rot. There was the fox, Goram's VH penalty save. And Laudrup's goal at 7 minutes was a banger, out of nowhere

Lovenkrands header scottish cup final for 3-2 in the final minute against them. Real Roy of the rovers stuf and I married the girl of my dreams the day before. Worst part is a mate had lined up a ticket for the game, said I couldn't possible go. She said only recently that I could have went.....she wouldn't have minded lol. Still a great weekend

Lovenkrands header scottish cup final for 3-2 in the final minute against them. Real Roy of the rovers stuf and I married the girl of my dreams the day before. Worst part is a mate had lined up a ticket for the game, said I couldn't possible go. She said only recently that I could have went.....she wouldn't have minded lol. Still a great weekend
The Lovenkrands header is definitely up there for me, especially considering the type of dramatic game it was. Last minute winner in a cup final against them - hard to beat.

For what it meant and led to I'd probably go for Novo's penalty in Florence.

If based on the ten seconds or so after the goal I'd go Aribo in Seville. I've never known a feeling like that, it was like an out of body experience.

Coisty V the Tims hampden 92 I think. SCSF what a night and the only goal of the game. Such great memories

Too many to mention, but the feeling and emotion when we beat Leipzig was something else.
From taking my daughter to Ibrox for 1st time just after we entered admin til then just felt special. Yes we won 55 but we couldnt witness it in person. Getting to a European final from where we had been was incredible.
Not interested in pish about not winning the final or Tav this and Goldson that. That evening at Ibrox was sublime

Edus goal is definitely up there for me. Celebrations for that were wild

The one and only time I’ve ended up a couple of rows in front of where I was sitting :))

If based on the ten seconds or so after the goal I'd go Aribo in Seville. I've never known a feeling like that, it was like an out of body experience.

I thought I was going to pass out, was absolutely gasping for some water & could barely talk as it was, then the ball hits the net. Bedlam. I was so convinced we were gonna do it. Still hurts.

My own favourite goal I think is probably Jelavic’s at Hampden. Not because it was a belter of a goal, more the memories it evokes. Was my old boys first Rangers game after a cancer scare & he was absolutely buzzing even more than me. Standing up on his chair at the end giving it the big’un. Sadly that was also to be his last Rangers game, but it will live with me forever.

Can't narrow it down enough. Brown's at parkhead should be mentioned, I was so happy for him. Laudrup's 9 in a row header and Butcher's clincher in 1987 at pittodrie are all up there for me.

Definitely agree, was there too the feeling when we sealed it with the 3rd goal going in was unbelievable, the meltdown from the mentally deranged was delightful lol
Outstanding day. Bank holiday. Scorching weather. 18.05 hrs KO Sunday. I’ll never forget the atmosphere in amongst Bears. I’ve seen many a good day with Gers but that evening was special in the stadium.

Mine will always be the Laudrup goal against them at the theatre of Screams in Nov 96 (I think). More because of how incredible the game was vs the actual goal itself (great as it was). League table was tight, they were making noises about it being the year they'd finally stop the rot. There was the fox, Goram's VH penalty save. And Laudrup's goal at 7 minutes was a banger, out of nowhere
I remember watching that and some fabulous commentary from Martin Tyler

‘Rangers look for a goal and GET ONE! In the 8th minute, from Brian Laudrup’

‘And Stewart Kerr, has saved, a Paul Gascoigne penalty’

‘So it’s van Hooijdonk, to level the score and keep Celtic top of the tablllllleeee… and GORAM! Has matched Kerr’s achievement!’

Unbelievable drama.

Mine is the mendes daisy cutter at the scumhut 2-4 game. I was working away and at some shitey Irish bar in West ham with a timmy colleague and done my best to keep quiet surrounded by mutants. Screamed the place down when that went in and went to the toilet didn't even get out and said work colleague comes in with my jacket and say mate we need to leave NOW.!

Cool story n all that

I remember watching that and some fabulous commentary from Martin Tyler

‘Rangers look for a goal and GET ONE! In the 8th minute, from Brian Laudrup’

‘And Stewart Kerr, has saved, a Paul Gascoigne penalty’

‘So it’s van Hooijdonk, to level the score and keep Celtic top of the tablllllleeee… and GORAM! Has matched Kerr’s achievement!’

Unbelievable drama.
I would've been 6 at the time. Still remember it like yesterday. Fell in love with the goalie that day. Still, for my money, the most tense old firm ive ever watched.

First one that came to mind was Arfield against Celtic when Kamara leaves Brown for dead, Defoe let's ball go through his legs for Arfield to run on to and slot past the keeper.

Coop’s Dryburgh cup goal, there have been goals that have meant more, Novo’s penalty v Fiorentina, Lunstram v Leipzig but Coop’s is the most skilful goal I’ve seen a Ranger score.

Back