What a day to be a Rangers fan

Yep, still buzzing here. So glad I could share this with my son.

First game back in Ibrox will be emotional too.

I got engaged today and although I am delighted that she said yes only one event bought me to tears today, and it wasn't that.

Missed the game but made sure I tuned in with couple minutes left and watched the celebrations been a long 10 years since standing in the Moffatt Stand at Rugby Park scarcely believing what I was seeing after 7 minutes.

I got engaged today and although I am delighted that she said yes only one event bought me to tears today, and it wasn't that.

Missed the game but made sure I tuned in with couple minutes left and watched the celebrations been a long 10 years since standing in the Moffatt Stand at Rugby Park scarcely believing what I was seeing after 7 minutes.
Congrats mate

Also late forties mate and although I’ve seen it all before this one is special. Total magic from the youngsters last night and today was just perfect.

You’ve took that too far bud. There’s always time to get out of it! B-D

in all seriousness congrats!

Lol, I'm fkn gone, on the coffee for the short term and the wee man sits in the car with the tunes one!!

Back