What a difference 7 years make

gorbalsbear

Official Ticketer
7 years ago yesterday we booed our board in to a tent on the pitch unsure where our club was going for our AGM fast forward 7 years we are Champions of Scotland with 55 titles, sitting 6 points clear on the road to title 56 and the league games are being postponed because a team has a couple of Injuries and scared to play us without fans in the ground.

Have a great Christmas bears.

7 years ago yesterday we booed our board in to a tent on the pitch unsure where our club was going for our AGM fast forward 7 years we are Champions of Scotland with 55 titles, sitting 6 points clear on the road to title 56 and the league games are being postponed because a team has a couple of Injuries and scared to play us without fans in the ground.

That still gives me the fear, watching that.

Incredible days in our great club’s long and glorious history

Even in the darkest days we didn’t obsess over them! We’re now worthy champions and will be again!

Reactions: ao2

Merry Xmas to you

Ally left week before.

Beat 4-0 at Hibs couple days later.

I remember thinking we were lucky it wasn't double figures that day, one of the lowest points in my life ever watching Rangers (first game in 1969). As for that AGM, it still defies belief how far we'd plummeted by that point. Just a few years earlier the AGM's were held in places like the Royal Concert Hall and here we were holding it under a tent on the pitch at a rain swept Ibrox. Depressing doesn't do it justice.

Back