What an incentive for Ross County tonight

Never dredged it up sweetheart- just wasn’t on FF that day.
You tried to be a prick and you got called.
End of story.

I said I thought Celtic would win the game. I said I thought they’d put their bad results behind them.

How exactly is that being a prick ?

Plenty disagreed with me but you’re the only one who seemed to think it was being a “prick”.

Maybe you should look in the mirror

I said I thought Celtic would win the game. I said I thought they’d put their bad results behind them.

How exactly is that being a prick ?

Plenty disagreed with me but you’re the only one who seemed to think it was being a “prick”.

Maybe you should look in the mirror

it was probably best to assume that the reason I posted the comment belatedly was due to me not being on for a while instead of the childish conclusion you jumped to.
I also never checked what others said before posting.
I’ll have a look in the mirror shortly- enjoy your day

For years diddy tims at diddy teams have waved a white flag at the first smell of their rancid & depraved idols

On hearing of John Hughes appointment I was certain County were doomed. More likely than not they'd not win a game before 12th was confirmed. McGregor must've been blitzed on God's holy spirit. Either that or it was to cut costs & get derby matches back.

Could've been a good appointment like Hopkin, with aim of staying up. If they wanted to go down, stick the missus in as caretaker until May. Saves paying Hughes money and embarrassing the club by doing interviews in his special school voice.

It seems charitable of Celtic to do everything possible with the aim of keeping the Dingwall side up, and I salute Neil for displaying great generosity by aiding an old Bhoy as clueless as he is.

Back