What channel German football

Are they piping in the crowd noise? I'm not sure if it's coming from the stadium or the TV coverage, but it's being done on the Fox games over here and it adds to the atmosphere.

rRYKVeP.png

Hamburg destined to finish 4th.

It will be a crucial game against Heidenheim away on 21st June to secure a play-off spot now I'd imagine.

The offside line isn’t parallel with the 18 yard box line. If it was then the Kiel player would’ve been offside.

Isn't that just the perspective of the foreground seeming larger than the distant?

I thought it looked a mile offside at first but it looks like the kiel player's arm is in an offside position which isn't a ball playing body part and so no offside unfortunately.

Ref was shocking, no idea how he gave Hamburg the initial pen or how it got by VAR.

VAR seems to let a lot of things go. Thinking back to the boateng handball in the Bayern Dortmund match.

German cup semi final tonight, Saarbrucken from the fourth tier taking on Leverkusen. Hopefully Saarbrucken make a game of it!

Bayern s speed and movement is devastating, missed a few sitters but this could turn into a cricket score if they get clinical

Tonight’s games:

Dynamo Dresden v Hamburg 17:30 BT Sport 1

Hoffenheim v RB Leipzig 19:30 BT Sport 2.

Oh well, they'll probably be dropping the German football at the next opportunity anyway, so they can up their 1 game a weekend Premier League bid, supplemented with some more "Fletch and Sav" style bantz.

Back