What channel German football

I’m a believer in quality should prevail in these situations, not a correct approach but oh well :))
Suppose it depends upon how long they were on the drink for. I’ve been out in Bielefeld celebrating promotion many times and quite often the players are on it. Tens of thousands of people in Rathausplatz. Slightly more downbeat this time I guess.

Suppose it depends upon how long they were on the drink for. I’ve been out in Bielefeld celebrating promotion many times and quite often the players are on it. Tens of thousands of people in Rathausplatz. Slightly more downbeat this time I guess.
Choking to visit Germany mate, me and two of my mates have been planning for a while.

Choking to visit Germany mate, me and two of my mates have been planning for a while.
Gutted I never got back for the run in. I had a season ticket for 7 years. So many places to visit. Go for an old style ground like the Schuco when you go, terracing is still the best football watching experience.

Gutted I never got back for the run in. I had a season ticket for 7 years. So many places to visit. Go for an old style ground like the Schuco when you go, terracing is still the best football watching experience.

Got 10 Stadiums left to visit in the top 3 tiers in Germany and Bielefeld is one of them. Standing is brilliant in Germany, being out there for a couple of years last decade and going Football all over totally changed how I feel towards watching Football - hate sitting now. Go back about once every 6 weeks now following Hansa. Fully agree about the old school Grounds, so much more to German Football than the Bundesliga as well.

Got 10 Stadiums left to visit in the top 3 tiers in Germany and Bielefeld is one of them. Standing is brilliant in Germany, being out there for a couple of years last decade and going Football all over totally changed how I feel towards watching Football - hate sitting now. Go back about once every 6 weeks now following Hansa. Fully agree about the old school Grounds, so much more to German Football than the Bundesliga as well.
That’s good going, some amount of travelling. Never been to Rostock but I watched them play in Dortmund. Scary mob away from home. The away days are far better in the lower leagues.

That’s good going, some amount of travelling. Never been to Rostock but I watched them play in Dortmund. Scary mob away from home. The away days are far better in the lower leagues.

Aye it’s a bit heavy away, often a coin toss over whether drink is served. Seen all kinds following them, been an eye opener and great experience, as has visiting so many new places just watching random matches.

Stuttgart
Btts Hamburg game
Darmstadt
Bielefeld

paying £77 from £3.70

cmon lads.

Last edited:
Would love to see Karlsruhe stay up but I'm not sure how it would work if they win their final game and finish on the same number of points as Nurmberg. Seems strange to think of Nurmberg facing potential relegation to 3.Liga.

Waldhof still in with a shout of promotion, but its an outside chance now.

Would love to see Karlsruhe stay up but I'm not sure how it would work if they win their final game and finish on the same number of points as Nurmberg. Seems strange to think of Nurmberg facing potential relegation to 3.Liga.

Waldhof still in with a shout of promotion, but its an outside chance now.

How’s this for a big set of fixtures in 3 Liga on Tuesday:

Also Mannheim at Ingolstadt Wednesday.

Cashed out anyway and put some on the other mob scoring so worked out well. Wonder how they’ll cope next season.
Not set up for it at all. Lots of journeymen, fairly old squad and over reliant on Klos. Been some achievement to win it but I’m not that confident for next year.

Live match at 1pm in 3.Liga, huge game for both - more so for Hansa, have to win to have a chance of top 3 basically.

Wurzburg v Hansa Rostock, you will need a VPN connected to Germany for this I think.

Nice one BT. Put the Bremen match behind some daft paywall channel you need to have BT TV to access. Possibly one of the most fanous relegations from the league ever and we can’t see it.

Nice one BT. Put the Bremen match behind some daft paywall channel you need to have BT TV to access. Possibly one of the most fanous relegations from the league ever and we can’t see it.

Was hoping to watch that game this afternoon and its the only one I cant watch via my virgin box

Reactions: VGM
Wanted to watch Dortmund but doesn’t seem to be on telly.
Got Leverkusen on just now. Well into their stride. Which is bad news for us.

3-0!

One more for Werder and a draw in Dusseldorf is fine.

Konferenz is brilliant for final day drama.

Reactions: VGM
Selfishly hoping Leverkusen finish outside the Champions League places so some of their best players will be tempted to move on. Havertz surely will be looking to.

Still amazed so many people think Dusseldorf are much better than anything in Bundesliga 2, only won 2 this year and went out in Cup to 4th tier Saarbrucken. Some teams in Bundesliga are absolutely shocking.

4 for kramaric, often feel he went to Leicester far too young. Should have went to Germany first rather from Croatian to EPL.

Some amount of goals in the bundesliga in comparison to the stale EPL.

5-1 Werder from a defender randomly passing it back and being intercepted.

Back