What ever happened to the blogger Bill McMurdo

I used to read his and Leggos blog every morning at tea break and looked foward to it until it all went tits up with both.

I know McMurdo went a bit mad with it but what was the story with Leggo. His articles used to be very pro-rangers. I remember reading a piece he did comparing O'Neil's tenure at the Tatty Dome against that of McLeish's tenure at Ibrox and he totally destroyed the myth that O'Neil was some sort of special one...

Leggo was getting abuse fired at him from all angles.

Sadly most of it came from his own.

The guy had done decades in the papers and was just doing it as a hobby along with a little freelance as his working days were coming to an end. He was then targeted by Bears who've never gone after any of the vermin like that.

Better off out of it and away to the rolling sea.
Its a real shame, I couldnt understand why he got abuse either. Alwys remember him running rings around 3 names.

Got into starting his own religion. Tried to sell magic water and religious tracts to idiots. Spiv puppet, Irvine stooge, Ashley bumboy and utter charlatan.
Did a lot of harm spreading lies, false hopes & spiv propaganda.
Had a few tangles with him and never denied putting his wallet ahead of Rangers.

Blast from the past - those were some wild times.
Indeed they were. It seemed like blogging about Rangers became a cottage industry for every freak with a laptop in the country. A few other names I recall. (Interesting how they all evaporated as soon as we were out of spiv clutches):
Matt Leslie
James doleman
Brian ‘gravy for blood’ McNally
John ‘turned the weans against us’ James
Alex Thomson

And then there is the ones that are probably still writing about us everyday who’s meal ticket was invalidated by the 3 Bears:

Celtic Quick news (forget his name)

and last but certainly not least, the self styled Carl Bernstein of Scottish Football ‘journalism’ Phil MacGorrillabrain.

What a time to be alive. Bet there is loads I’ve forgotten about as well.

Indeed they were. It seemed like blogging about Rangers became a cottage industry for every freak with a laptop in the country. A few other names I recall. (Interesting how they all evaporated as soon as we were out of spiv clutches):
Matt Leslie
James doleman
Alex Thomson

And then there is the ones that are probably still writing about us everyday who’s meal ticket was invalidated by the 3 Bears:

and last but certainly not least, the self styled Carl Bernstein of Scottish Football ‘journalism’ Phil MacGorrillabrain.

Don't all these feckers now have their own tax advice companies, such was their expertise at the time?

Matt Leslie
James doleman
Alex Thomson

Not evaporated at all mate, they can regularly be found on twitter spreading lies and anti Rangers propaganda, usually for donations.

Mcmurdo said a lot of good things during the referendum and was articulate and insightful on all things Britain. However when it came to Rangers he backed the wrong horse and I let him know about it loud and long on Rangers Media, untill he blocked me. Had a lot of time for Leggo and was disappointed when he stepped back because he had the rats number when McMurdo couldn't see it or was paid to push for them.

I'm sure that cretin John James used to be in McMurdos comments all the time,it took me a while to understand what he was all about.
I enjoyed his blogs at the start. Big Leggo was excellent.

I could've sworn he wasn't pro spiv at the start, convinced he wrote some pretty good articles.

And then one day he just completely flipped and started becoming their mouthpiece, all thanks to Jack Irvine
Ah yes Irvine. The puppet master. Hateful piece of excrement. He's also been conspicuously absent of late. Dave King stole crayons?

I could've sworn he wasn't pro spiv at the start, convinced he wrote some pretty good articles.

And then one day he just completely flipped and started becoming their mouthpiece, all thanks to Jack Irvine
thats how i remember him wrote passionately about Rangers then sold his soul

Quite enjoyed reading Leggo's articles as he seemed to know quite a lot, even though you could take them with the proverbial 'pinch of salt'. Then along came McMurdo and started writing sometimes ludicrous blogs which was obviously fed to him by the spivs.

He got chased from here before he backed the Spivs IIRC. Got chased for telling us all we were out of order for the whole BJK thing. BJK was a hero of his, he wasn't happy about the stick. No doubt he still has horrendously bad taste in friends, business partners and heros and will surrounded by filth. As others say, money is much more important to him than Rangers.

I'm sure that cretin John James used to be in McMurdos comments all the time,it took me a while to understand what he was all about.
I enjoyed his blogs at the start. Big Leggo was excellent.

Back when John James used to pass himself off as a Rangers fan, before one day, he flipped.

What a laugh that was.

The days when FF had its own share of 5th columnist’s and deep throats!
It seemed like everyday someone came on to tell us the latest bad news but x, y or z was going to lead us to the promised land.

Definitely ended up on spiv/toxic pay roll. Was so obvious at the time. Thank God Dave King and the 3 Bears came along and saved our glorious club, putting an end to that nonsense. Took a while mind you. They still spouted poison for a good while afterwards. Not a peep nowadays thankfully. The Septic moonhowlers out there are still there to be heartily laughed at of course.

but x, y or z was going to lead us to the promised land.
Remember when Giovanni Di Stefani started writing on his website about how he was writing to UEFA and the EU to get our ownership and demotion overturned?!

Guys on here were actually in all seriousness saying “aye, give him a chance he seems to know what he’s doing” !!
International fraudster and friend of war criminals, but say the right things on the internet and a portion of the Rangers support will always give you the benefit of the doubt!!

Back