What game will you watch tonight?

Just started watching Villa vs Olymp… most interesting thing is the shirts are very similar.
Not when up close but from any distance they look far too similar

I suppose Aston Villa are one of the ones who do have a history but I always enjoy seeing a side like Olympiacos beating an English one that spent hundreds of millions.

I thought Olympiakos looked very good in that friendly against us.

Looks like they’re on course to play a European final in their home city (technically not) at the home of one of their rivals (AEK)

Looks like they’re on course to play a European final in their home city (technically not) at the home of one of their rivals (AEK)

for a friendly they were on fire, snapping into tackles and closing down quick.

certainly rung some alarm bells during pre season.

Mudryk looks like he's grown up playing some sort of poor Ukrainian translation of what football is meant to be

80m for a guy who looks permanently lost and confused at what he should be doing

for a friendly they were on fire, snapping into tackles and closing down quick.

certainly rung some alarm bells during pre season.
Their manager and assistant were hysterical. Like the chewing the fat sketch where one copies another , going mental at a free kick in the 90 th minute. It was 3-1 if I remember..

Those missed chances by Leverkusen might come back to bite them in the arse. Should have had three at least.

Villa game has been really entertaining.

The TV coverage almost missed Olympiacos almost scoring right after Villa scored, they were still showing a replay when they almost had the ball in the back of the net, but it would have been offside anyway.

Olympiakos have forwards who are very capable on the ball, and link up well together.

Something we really lack, and need to improve massively on for next season.

They won the Euro Youth League as well, so they seem to be doing something right. I believe that was the first Euro trophy at any level that a Greek club team have won.

Watching the Marseille v Atalanta game, two very evenly matched sides overall but Marseille should be leading at HT.

I’ve got Olympiacos to win the ECL at 33s.

I,ve got the Chelsea v Spurs game on,Mon the Blues just to keep my neighbours quiet! They love me really,when their dad passed away we sent a lovely wreath Coys,but they do my nut in when Spurs are playing,to loud and proud for my liking tbh.

Saying that,my other neighbour 2 doors down (Garry) are Gooners! And I hope they win the leauge this year,when we win 55 both complained about my fireworks display haha

Last edited:
e4yqk8zxoaeent1.jpg

Back