What goes on in Dubai, stays in Dubai?

A poster on KDS with 30k posts said there were pictures from Dubai about to come out that didn't look good at all

giphy.gif

Interesting. Mate that works in maintainence for the DR's printing presses alluded to something similar last Friday with the word in the offices down there that a verification process is on the go in advance of further piks someone is hawking round the 2 big redtops up here for some chunky cash. A taxi rank and hotel lobby feature allegedly....thats all I got

Being honest - you lock a group of young lads in their 20s/early 30s up for 9 months. They can't go to restaurants. Can't go to nightclubs. Can't go clubbing. Etc etc. You have signs of how desperate they are with Frimpong flying in birds from the States for a quick %^*&.

You then take them to Dubai where there was limited restrictions, and give them a night off to let loose.

What the %^*& did they expect was going to happen. Same would happen with any team which is probably a major factor in why no other British team has went abroad.

Being honest - you lock a group of young lads in their 20s/early 30s up for 9 months. They can't go to restaurants. Can't go to nightclubs. Can't go clubbing. Etc etc. You have signs of how desperate they are with Frimpong flying in birds from the States for a quick %^*&.

You then take them to Dubai where there was limited restrictions, and give them a night off to let loose.

What the %^*& did they expect was going to happen. Same would happen with any team which is probably a major factor in why no other British team has went abroad.
Must have been a hell of a quick shag. She missed it.

Would be next highly anticipated episode in the hit comedy that is Celtic at the moment. If it is true would be a good laugh for us but it could be nonsense or kept under wraps. I will be interested to see if anything comes from this

Taken from one of their many moon howler bloggers (eTims)

If even half of these rumours are true then you would expect that some sort of investigation would be ongoing.

I'll not post any links as I have been fully cleansed and sanitised and wouldn't want to put any of you at risk.

_

It's even more incredible when you think, within days of his rant last week where he tried to implicate St.Johnstone and Hamilton, the SFA are asking every club to review their matchday protocols. Very quick to react to that and justify his rant....

Taken from one of their many moon howler bloggers (eTims)

If even half of these rumours are true then you would expect that some sort of investigation would be ongoing.

I'll not post any links as I have been fully cleansed and sanitised and wouldn't want to put any of you at risk.

When I say crumbled, what I mean is disintegrated completely.

Whatever it was that propelled Celtic to a period of domestic domination previously unheard of and almost certainly never to be repeated has long gone. Maybe it was complacency, maybe the bright young club/company across the city really have improved to a level where they can now be considered a serious long term rival.

Or maybe we brought it all on ourselves, maybe we did make the wrong choice not only in management, but in the style of management.

The Dubai trip didn’t go down to well with the support, not least because it came on the back of a defeat at Ibrox, and not least becuase it happened during a time when most of us are confined to barracks on a reduced income, forbidden from seeing loved ones , sometimes, sadly even as they experience their last days on earth.

The complete disregard, however, for what the support thought is unacceptable, and with stories of misbehaviour and abuse of protocols beginning to reach us, what is surprising, and quite telling, is that none of us were surprised, such is the lack of professionalism at the club these days.

It’s not that important that one player was carried to bed, if you believe this tittle tattle, too drunk to do anything , or that a senior player and a member of the management team were also incapable of even making training.

It’s not important or relevant if its true that three players went to a nightclub and two of them came back with covid.

It’s not important that there are rumours of young players being bullied by more established hands, although frankly having seen the established hands perform on the pitch that has to be doubted, as most of us would agree we have had harder slaps off our mothers.

What is relevant is that all of these stories are believable, and because of the way this season has gone, because of the hands off approach adopted by the management , they cannot be dismissed out of hand.

Which means in itself, regardless of any veracity in the stories, that its time for change.

Not at the end of the season, not after we identify whoever’s turn it is next to swallow up bookmakers money.

Now.

Today, in fact.

If it means putting someone in temporary charge, then that should be the case. It’s not like he could do any worse anyway.

And at least the players would know that the problems are being dealt with.

At least then the support could breathe a sigh of relief that this nightmare is coming to an end.

for most of us, Celtic are the one constant in our lives. There from cradle to grave, and when it is abused we want to see it defended.

Right now, Celtic are a shambles, and every day the removal of the current management is delayed, is making it harder to get things back on track.

What is also curious is that the media haven’t pounced on these tales, for its highly unlikely they haven’t heard them. Perhaps they really do act on the whims and wishes of our illustrious fiddle playing CEO.

Maybe they don’t have any proof, though the truth has never been a major factor in of most of their other revelations.

Or maybe they quite like a weakened Celtic, because a genuine rivalry with the new club is a money spinner.
I’ve even thought of a name for that.

The Old Firm.
Money spinner is wishful thinking on their part. B-D

Don't think the Unwashed hordes will be flocking to buy season tickets next season.

Think they'd have leaked by now if they existed, these photos. But I hope I'm wrong and they come out this week. A points deduction and losing second place to the sheep would be quite funny.

And still they can’t see the wood for the trees!

‘for most of us, Celtic are the one constant in our lives. There from cradle to grave, and when it is abused we want to see it defended.’

protect the name at all costs no matter the depravity !

Back