What ground is this?

Rangerista

I have no idea where this was taken, as for the date, I'm guessing very early Nineties. A healthy number of Toonheid RSC in attendance. Broomfield has been suggested, I'm thinking East End Park, but there's nothing that stands out exactly.

I'd go with a concensus as to what ground it is, over to the FF detectives?

Someone will recognise the advertising, but I think you are right re time - Adidas gear suggests 92/3 or 93/94

I don't think it's Broomfield, I don't recall advertising at the back of the terracing at either end. Last game at Broomfield was around May 1994 I think.

I have no idea where this was taken, as for the date, I'm guessing very early Nineties. A healthy number of Toonheid RSC in attendance. Broomfield has been suggested, I'm thinking East End Park, but there's nothing that stands out exactly.

See myself and my brother in it. Brockville, Love Street?

Morton maybe no roof still?

New Kilbowie? Always remember the red railings, we played a testimonial there in may 96 and was 7500 in attendance

Remember the Celtic View used the same photo twice in the same edition, one for a match report and the other for the spot the ball?
:)) :)). :))
I remember some publication doing a parody of these competitions. Either a big bulge in the net or somebody in the middle of a throw in. :D

You are correct. I was at the game. Remember he scored 2 and got good send off from the bears. Also remember it being sunny, but with my memory who knows :)
I was also at the game and have to admit that I have no idea about the weather!

You may well be correct, but at first glance it doesn't like Falkirk in July never mind January!

Most seem to favour Falkirk but my first instinct was Easter Road I just remember it being very steep like that

Easter road as there used to be big bushes at the back of the terrace on the path way out

Might be Brockville but my memories are that there were barriers at the back of the terracing there where we could normally find supporters perched thereupon.

The only ground I can remember trees would be Brockville. The terracing there would have been low enough to make the trees visible. Easter Rd was too high, can’t remember trees at Broomfield or Dunfermline.

On one of your Brockville photos that show the railway end there is green advertising at the top of the terracing similar to what is shown in the the where is this picture.

Back