What injured players are due back?

Did he not injure his hamstring? Not likely he’ll be back this year.
Only if he tore it. I take it we don’t know the extent of the injury? Hopefully Beale will be more upfront with injuries. It’s brutal hoping for someone to come back from injury only to find out he’s nowhere near ready.

Only if he tore it. I take it we don’t know the extent of the injury? Hopefully Beale will be more upfront with injuries. It’s brutal hoping for someone to come back from injury only to find out he’s nowhere near ready.

I’ve not heard it be confirmed how long he’d be out. Conditioned to expect the worst case scenario plus another 3 months :D

Based on the training videos there’s no Ridvan, Goldson, Kamara, Lawrence, Davies, Helander or Hagi at least for now.

I’ve not heard it be confirmed how long he’d be out. Conditioned to expect the worst case scenario plus another 3 months :D

Based on the training videos there’s no Ridvan, Goldson, Kamara, Lawrence, Davies, Helander or Hagi at least for now.
Hagi was in a video. Must confess I thought wee Ridvan would be back by now. Looked miner.

We can expect almost a full team back by my estimation:

Souttar / Goldson / Helander / Yilmaz
Jack
Hagi / Lawrence / Sakala / Lowry
Roofe

Competition for places should really heat up and hopefully, most importantly the team go after every single team we face with desire and tempo and we’ll see what the teams really made of.

We can expect almost a full team back by my estimation:

Souttar / Goldson / Helander / Yilmaz
Jack
Hagi / Lawrence / Sakala / Lowry
Roofe

Competition for places should really heat up and hopefully, most importantly the team go after every single team we face with desire and tempo and we’ll see what the teams really made of.

Helander is expected to be back late Feb or early March.

Back