What is your most treasured piece of Rangers Memorabilia?

A signed ball from around about 81, not the best team, but some good players on it.
And obviously my hero, Super Cooper.

I've collected or been gifted loads of stuff over the years but probably my favourites are loads of stuff that Mrs Cutlass managed to acquire.
When she was a teacher at Clydebank HS when one of her kids asked who her favourite player was she replied Davie Cooper (I took her to ONE European game and she was besotted by the bold Davie's legs).
It turned out that most of the kids in her class were either relatives or ex-neighbours of Coop and they all brought in signed photos and other Rangers items signed by the great man...some of them with a personal message to her!
Her classroom soon became almost a shrine to him!...(she'd never get away with that kind of stuff nowadays).
ALL that stuff is now in our house and is very much prized!

First ‘Playing for Rangers’ signed by the team, Scot Symon, Alan Morton and Bob McPhail (minus Jim Baxter’s autograph but I got that when I met him at the main door before the Red Star match in 1964). (Being a big kid at heart, I also got Laudrup’s, Gazza’s and Arthur Numan’s later.)

Official Rangers, Real, Barca and Inter badges from that era and an official Rangers Christmas card from 1966 (my dad knew Matt Taylor, the director).

And a 70s Rangers scarf signed by Rod Stewart - which is now rather embarrassing!

Arsenal V Rangers programme from 1951 signed by Rangers players. Signatures include Waddell, Thornton, Woodburn, Young, Brown, Cox and others.

ECWC shirt signed by all players is framed and sits proudly on the wall at the top of the stairs.
Wow! When I win the lottery I will buy that ECWC shirt from you!

Not a big memorabilia fan for some reason, but I’ve got some old signed photos from barca 72, if I remember correctly they were prints that were signed by the goal scorers, Stein and Johnston. I’ve kept them away because my old man gave me them years ago.

I’ve got a Manager of the Month award from 2000 awarded to Dick Advocaat, and if I remember it was getting binned out the stadium during a clear out and I managed to get my hands on it. That’s stored away in my shed, but it needs cleaned up and once I get a chance I’m going to give it up to @The Moonlighter for raffle to raise up some money for the Rangers Graves projects.

Signed Sergio Porrini jersey from the day we won the league at the Piggery in May 1999. All the team signed it plus John Greig. Still to be hung up in the bedroom (bird won’t let me put it in the living room).

Not a big memorabilia fan for some reason, but I’ve got some old signed photos from barca 72, if I remember correctly they were prints that were signed by the goal scorers, Stein and Johnston. I’ve kept them away because my old man gave me them years ago.

I’ve got a Manager of the Month award from 2000 awarded to Dick Advocaat, and if I remember it was getting binned out the stadium during a clear out and I managed to get my hands on it. That’s stored away in my shed, but it needs cleaned up and once I get a chance I’m going to give it up to @The Moonlighter for raffle to raise up some money for the Rangers Graves projects.
Fantastic gesture which I’m sure will raise loads for the Graves Project.

The full white and red kit from 1996. My old man got me it for my 6th birthday

Last edited:
My Rangers shirt signed by the Team that won the title at parkhead. I was lucky enough to be at the game. Every time I look at it I am reminded of that special evening.

I have a fair bit in The Louden, a lot of them are my favorites.
But I would think most people would go for the Alfie Conn match-worn jersey from the 1972 European Cup Winners Cup Final in Barcelona.
I also have a full-size replica of the European Cup Winners Cup which is on loan to Rangers and sits in the Trophy Room at Ibrox
I think my current favourite is a Scotland Cap giving to me by Graeme Souness

I had a thread on this load of stuff that belonged to Jim Baxter that i bought at auction. It includes about 50 personal telegrams sent to Jim at Wembley, Hampden Park and Ibrox. From his Mum and Dad, his Gran and aunt and uncle. Also included was his proof copy of Jim Baxter "the party's over". Scrap books full of newspaper cuttings he had kept. Personal photographs and stuff.

Big Amo's top he wore in the Scottish cup final, in his last ever game for us , framed and on the wall and a signed copy of Davie Coopers autobiography.

Was having a clear out earlier as in the middle of decorating. Came across a aigned Ricksen and Gazza book if anyone is interested. Lack a room so looking to get rid and thought someone may take greater care and pride than myself.

Mine is my Rangers Crested Autograph book from the early to late 90s, many, many days spent over at Ibrox as a youngster during the school holidays sitting about all day waiting on the players coming and going to get their autograph

Mine is my Rangers Crested Autograph book from the early to late 90s, many, many days spent over at Ibrox as a youngster during the school holidays sitting about all day waiting on the players coming and going to get their autograph
From a very young age, I wanted to live next to Ibrox stadium and watch the players training at the Albion every day.

Aye that would have been superb.
Always remember looking out for the Hondas parked outside the main stand cos all the players drove a club car, but Walter's Merc SL was always right outside the front door

I have a 92/93 home strip signed by Sir Walter in the framers just now, pick it up at the weekend
Buzzing to get it hung up with the rest

Share cert and signed cheque from over 100 years ago
Helen Runcimsn prints of founders and Tom Vallance
Copy of Tom Vallance self portrait
Signed Baxter picture
140 year Celebration whisky and glasses
Ally McCoists Club blazer shirt and tie (Don’t ask)
A lot of others as I’m an auld arse

Back