What killed Maradona?

A951-B894-1403-4722-87-C0-0-F58-B587-BAD2.jpg

Loved the man the GOAT for me however why are people asking why he passed away ? It happens to fit and healthy people of all ages as well sadly .

For Diego if you really must have a reason , you could point to a range of factors . At 5ft 6 I think he weighed 25 stone at one point so I don’t know what BMi that is but it must be classed as obese . Throw in cigars , copious amount of cocaine over a long period and you can see possible cause .

But bear in mind he may also have died at that age anyway regardless if he hadn’t done all those things .

Scottish nationalists will probably claim that Tories somehow killed Maradona, in their eyes Tories are responsible for everything on the planet.

I thought the title said “what killed Madonna” and I had go and check to see it she was deid.
Anyone else do the same?

Nope. But I saw the thread title and though "I bet someone is going to say they thought it read Madonna had died to raise a chuckle on the forum."

:D

Could be down to the wreckless late challenges put into him over the years , fm they will have took they're toll .
I believe some have still to recieve their yellow for it yet :))

It’s important to remember that while we were all impacted by his death, nobody was more affected by it than Celtic!

I remember as a kid he was a charming humble polite guy .
Fame and the stress release of ching turned him into the guy he became and killed him.
I'd say it was the attention that he never wanted that turned him into that. The attention from the Napoli supporters, the Mafia and the journalists was too much for a young boy to bare never mind being the man of his family.

I thought he was an egomaniac till I watched the documentary.

Back