What makes a legend?

TheRamblingGer

Good afternoon,

I recently posted on here about a blog I've started, just my ramblings about the club we all love.

I received some positive feedback and was advised to continue posting on here when I publish new articles... so I'm doing just that.

I hope you guys enjoy it, i expect some of my opinions in it will cause a bit of debate but it's done with love for the famous.

Good blog.

I think your right about the five factors.
And if there are enough of the last four then longevity will be taken well out of the equation.

It's difficult and a topic that will cause divide. The term legend is given too lightly IMHO similar to people who make the hall of fame.

There are obvious choices for me for people who deserve the status and also people who , despite contribution wouldn't make the cut. It's all about opinions.

I will say though that every squad and staff member from this historical season should be given that status.

Good blog.

I think your right about the five factors.
And if there are enough of the last four then longevity will be taken well out of the equation.
Thanks,

Yeah, I think if you do enough in a short period the longevity becomes a non factor, ala Gazza.

Hoping the blog reaches as wide an audience of blue noses as possible and figured here is a great place to get that audience.

That was a good read. Well played sir. Unfortunately, I don't subscribe to twitter, so hopefully, I'll read more of your blogs on here.

Good afternoon,

I recently posted on here about a blog I've started, just my ramblings about the club we all love.

I received some positive feedback and was advised to continue posting on here when I publish new articles... so I'm doing just that.

I hope you guys enjoy it, i expect some of my opinions in it will cause a bit of debate but it's done with love for the famous.

good work but I think you left out Alfie. Is a Legend or about to become 1

Latest posts

Back