What misiles were thrown

tav done the right thing then the wrong thing.

Correct was picking them up and passing them to the ref.

Wrong was then taking a quick corner while more objects were thrown.

he should've walked away and said to the ref he refuses to take the corner until that part of the stadium was made safe for him to do so.

he should've walked away and said to the ref he refuses to take the corner until that part of the stadium was made safe for him to do so.
Correct, if they cannot responsibly look after 11 Rangers players then the allocation of fans next year are fair game. Lack of action from the ref and then the authorities is not great

Not sure why the topless rabid animals were allowed to rush the advertising boards spouting their hate filled bile with objects being thrown and not one steward or police officer attempted to control it with Tav about 2m away from them.

They literally do what they fucking like in this country that they don’t want to be part of.

Makes me sick.

Not sure why the topless rabid animals were allowed to rush the advertising boards spouting their hate filled bile with objects being thrown and not one steward or police officer attempted to control it with Tav about 2m away from them.

They literally do what they fucking like in this country that they don’t want to be part of.

Makes me sick.

There were no police officers there. It was only 4 stewards pitch side and a load of stewards in the vomitary area, all doin absolutely zero.

Why there are no police in that area is really strange, particularly as that area of their ground is the primary problem spot.

100% but I'd guarantee that at the first opportunity at Ibrox they would do the same. At that corner it had to come from the GB, their club will do nothing about it.

There would then be a 10-pager on here saying he lacks character.

There would then be a 10-pager on here saying he lacks character.
I kind of agree with this. We were chasing a game so if he had ‘wasted’ time he would’ve been getting it tight on here. He highlighted it and the ref, stewards and non existent police should’ve all been embarrassed into action.

The biggest issue is the lack of police at that corner. Are they scared of the GB? Been harassed away from that corner of the stadium? The wee gimps probably get to handpick their mates as stewards for that section

The fat specky mutant down the front giving Tav absolute dogs abuse. One dig and Tav would destroy him. I am not sure how footballers keep their cool in that situation. In no other walk of life would these podgy, smelly reptiles get away with doing that to these fit, strong athletes without getting a sore face

Not sure how you've missed it. You've either not looked for it or just wrongly pre-empted that it hasn't been mentioned when it has.

It was also mentioned during the game on Sky Sports and after the game in the studio.

I saw stuff being thrown but wasn't sure what it was.

Not sure how you've missed it. You've either not looked for it or just wrongly pre-empted that it hasn't been mentioned when it has.

It was also mentioned during the game on Sky Sports and after the game in the studio.

Aye but apart from those?

Oh, we got soundbites from the media..yeah! Today, there is no front page banners headlines describing the Celtic fans as thugs and havent heard anything from Celtic either apologising and anything from Police Scotland and that's the difference.

These were the media banner headlines after the incident at Ibrox with Kennedy

the Daily Record

"Celtic slam 'unacceptable' behaviour as concerns raised with Rangers after John Kennedy struck by coins"​

The Scottish Sun

DUGOUT DISGRACE

Celtic blast ‘unacceptable’ scenes after John Kennedy struck by coins and vow to address ‘serious concerns’ with Rangers​

The Hoops are less than impressed and will be going to Rangers about their concerns

This also went on for days after the incident, whereas, the media have the Tav having missiles thrown at him as a tiny story in the media and that's the difference. I would also hope that the club make an official police complaint as Celtic did for Kenendy and that we make a statement about Celtic fans throwing missiles at our Capt..

I thought that at the time, he should have forced Collum int this, if he refused it’s genuine cause for a grievance.

Wasn't there a game they played in Europe and because the team (think it was Copenhagen) were 'over zealous' with celebrations, the stewards got involved.

I'm sure the police got involved and the whole thing was just an utter farce.

Interesting that consistency is applied when their fans are trying to cause serious injury to a player.

Good to see what's a priority to their scum stewards.

Wasn't there a game they played in Europe and because the team (think it was Copenhagen) were 'over zealous' with celebrations, the stewards got involved.

I'm sure the police got involved and the whole thing was just an utter farce.

Interesting that consistency is applied when their fans are trying to cause serious injury to a player.

Good to see what's a priority to their scum stewards.

Only a matter of time before some tim journalist suggests it could've been incognito Rangers' fans that through the missiles.

There were no police officers there. It was only 4 stewards pitch side and a load of stewards in the vomitary area, all doin absolutely zero.

Why there are no police in that area is really strange, particularly as that area of their ground is the primary problem spot.
Too scared incase they go on pig watch?

Last edited:
Too scared incase the go on pig watch?
Indeed, my thoughts exactly

Their campaign of “naming” serving police officers “ has paid off big time for them

The police refuse to treat them in the same over zealous they adopt to other supporters

They have impunity to do what they want and no one is prepared to take them to account as they fear for that own safety

The biggest issue is the lack of police at that corner. Are they scared of the GB? Been harassed away from that corner of the stadium? The wee gimps probably get to handpick their mates as stewards for that section
The police appear to have been cowed into submission.

Remember they had their Pig Watch campaign aimed at removing the police from ‘their area’ - posting photos and personal details online.

They have achieved a no-go area where they can act as they like whether that be pro-terrorist banners or acts of violence. The authorities should have smashed this when it began but it seems to be tacitly accepted and condoned by both the police and the club itself.

Makes me sick.
This happens every time one of our players go over to take a corner.they are practically over the advertising board and they stewards and police just sit and watch and do nothing

This happens every time one of our players go over to take a corner.they are practically over the advertising board and they stewards and police just sit and watch and do nothing
Why are they allowed at advertising boards us there not a fence or wall there to stop them

Why are they allowed at advertising boards us there not a fence or wall there to stop them
It’s years since I was in the piggery but I am pretty sure there is a walkway that goes along the front of the stands between the seats and the boards.

celtic certainly milked it when objects were thrown at Ibrox, they kept the story running for days.
Celtic used that for their whataboutery knowing there would be missiles thrown at Rangers players at their park yesterday.

The police appear to have been cowed into submission.

Remember they had their Pig Watch campaign aimed at removing the police from ‘their area’ - posting photos and personal details online.

They have achieved a no-go area where they can act as they like whether that be pro-terrorist banners or acts of violence. The authorities should have smashed this when it began but it seems to be tacitly accepted and condoned by both the police and the club itself.
The Police’s attitude is to avoid a greater public disorder, they let the scum do what they want and ‘catch’ any offenders via cctv (don’t laugh). There have been one or two bear riots in the past where attempts to make arrests have been resisted

Last edited:

The lack of awareness and street cred in our players is concerning
The inability to turn something like that into an advantage shows a lack of intelligence and nous
You’d think by now they’d be switched on

Imagine it was McGregor for them, he’d bypass colum and walk to dugouts and hand it to match commander all under the auspices of the Sky Tv cameras

It’s years since I was in the piggery but I am pretty sure there is a walkway that goes along the front of the stands between the seats and the boards.
It is, the shit design of their ground is that they need to walk down to the exits. Mind the bam in that corner celebrating along the walkway in 2002 just as De Boer made it 2-2?

Regardless, there is little to no police presence in that area. Given it is a standing section, you can stand a line of cops along the front of that section and still allow fans to pass a long the walkway.

Back