What Rangers mean to me- Super Ally

I know its silly and petty but when he said that other mob instead of calling them by their name, it brought a smile to my face.

Honestly the build up to this has been outstanding. McCoist has just been over joyed and so proud of this team and the fans. He is feeling the exact same as well all do.

If we do this tonight, I can only begin to imagine the scenes. I genuinely think him, Miller and Rae will end up on the pitch with the players.

I know its silly and petty but when he said that other mob instead of calling them by their name, it brought a smile to my face.

Honestly the build up to this has been outstanding. McCoist has just been over joyed and so proud of this team and the fans. He is feeling the exact same as well all do.

If we do this tonight, I can only begin to imagine the scenes. I genuinely think him, Miller and Rae will end up on the pitch with the players.
The picture they used really showed off just how much of an ugly bastard Lennon is.:))

Everytime I seem to be getting control of myself today another one of these videos comes along & get's the ticker jumping all over the shop again...

FFS, when am I getting the lump out of my throat and the tear out of the corner of my eye?

It's been all fekkinn day, with each new video that comes up

3 hours and 39 minutes to go. Cannot work any more. I'm done

Back