"What the effing hell is tha-?"

robandmundt

A light note to end a great night.

Half time, the loving cup ceremony is being shown on the big screen. The sheep start giving it what the f*****g hell is that, just as they're getting right into the swing, Paul Murray passes the cup for the Aberdeen directors to have a swig, and every single one of the sheep immediately stopped mid song and looked like their cornflakes had just been pissed in.

Cool story bro etc, but it was hilarious :D

Half time, the loving cup ceremony is being shown on the big screen. The sheep start giving it what the f*****g hell is that, just as they're getting right into the swing, Paul Murray passes the cup for the Aberdeen directors to have a swig, and every single one of the sheep immediately stopped mid song and looked like their cornflakes had just been pissed in.

It was indeed, the cherry on a beautiful cake of an evening.

Brilliant timing, they just started singing it when the cup was passed to their board then they were spewing.

They are such total and utter scum of a support.

You've got that last part spot on. Absolute scum.

Also absolute shitebags - the number of them that left as soon as the penalty was awarded was astonishing. The ball hadn't even been placed on the spot and their corner was emptying.

I’m in main stand and was wondering what had happened there as our fans were cheering.

From one of their forums

RAZOR, 08:23 AM
The worst thing about last night was our directors sharing some goblet of pish with the Huns directors as some sort of celebration. Absolute shambles.”

I can feel your pain Sheep.

Razor's definitely not the sharpest tool (apart from the obvious,he is a tool) in the box.:p

From one of their forums

The worst thing about last night was our directors sharing some goblet of pish with the Huns directors as some sort of celebration. Absolute shambles.”

If my team had lost, that would have been the worst thing.
They exist only to hate.

A set of supporters who’s favourite song is about one of their players assault on one of ours in the 80’s!
Enough said about them - they are a sorry bunch!!

From one of their forums

That goblet of pish is called the loving cup and is a solemn ceremony dripping with tradition and class.

We wouldnt expect arseholes like the sheep support to comprehend this.

God Save the Queen

From one of their forums

Let’s be blunt Razor, your team are pish!

You know how sometimes you home in on one tadger in the opposing support? Last night there was this fat, speccy moronic looking arsehole in a red jacket in the second row. Every time they were singing about the Ibrox disaster or Ian Durrant he was giving it big licks, face contorted with hate (plod of course just looking on).

Anyway, I took a gander over when Tav tucked the penalty away and guess what? Mr Big Shot that loves to celebrate the deaths of innocent football supporters was nowhere to be seen. Long gone with ten minutes to go, his pain must have been delicious.

Total paranoia on that afc thread. Hilarious stuff. They have convinced themselves that the Celtic directors refuse to take part in the ceremony. Surely last night wasnt the first time Aberdeen have been involved.

So much pent up rage in that thread.

They should seek help .....

tenor.gif

Interesting Stat from the sheep forum, McInnes has been in charge for 26 games against us and the scum, The sheep have won 6, not a great stat for them lol... and no wins against us or the scum this season.
Bullet well and truly dodged with McInnes.:D and to make matters better the Sheep fans are not at all happy:) with him.

Thank F(ck they're tucked away in a wee corner of the Highlands and not down here where the vast majority of people are decent Human Beings. Vile.

From one of their forums

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful.

"Gyads! ... swappin spit wi mingin auld huns ....... enough tae mak ye howk up in yon funcy chunty. Jist f()ckin gyads min"

What fucking language is that :D :D :D

Nae idea but he sounds like he's away to explode :D:D

Aye and by f*ck the hun manny in charge of the big screens made sure everyone knew it. Talk about bringing the club in to disrepute. It was completely f*cking cringe worthy.

Hun directors take a swig on screen - most dons fan chant 'what the f*ckin hell is that?' - queue our lot joining in
blue.gif

:D

Is it true that The Sheep used to make every director a slice of toast to celebrate their first game of the New Year at Shittodrie until someone chucked the toaster onto the street. ?

Weel, Ah suppose, havin sooked fae the foosty hun chunty pot, we can satisfy oorsels that, for once, we matched them at a cup game and had a right go.

What does this even mean ?

I hope next years first game after the new year is an old firm game and We broadcast it over the big screens like last night.
Somehow I dont think so :)

The hate-filled not-so-dandy-dons are not coping too well with this at all. Paranonia ripping out of them.

I liked when one of them referred to the Yahoos as "rasellickbyrawaybutbigman".

"Gyads! ... swappin spit wi mingin auld huns ....... enough tae mak ye howk up in yon funcy chunty. Jist f()ckin gyads min"

"Weel, Ah suppose, havin sooked fae the foosty hun chunty pot, we can satisfy oorsels that, for once, we matched them at a cup game and had a right go."

What fucking language is that :D :D :D

I think its called Doric, a native tongue of the North East coast, never seen it in all its glory like this before!

Fair play to the Aberdeen directors for joining in the toast to the Queen, fat Peter will be fuming! At least theres some decency left in the game.

Back