What time is the first beer being cracked open tomorrow

3pm gonna play some snooker then get right on it about 5pm. Don’t want to have to google the score tomorrow lol Fucking buzzing for this

Last edited:
Nothing tomorrow unfortunately as I have a hospital appt first thing Thursday.
I'm in the same boat re hospital first thing Thursday.

However I've had a bottle of rum delivered with the shopping this evening- I feel unwell just thinking about the game and I'm going to half a large half to hand to help cope.

Was going to be about 3:45 after work but after just getting off the phone to ma pal in benidorm im buying a 4 pack of Corona from the spar n smashing them before i even step foot in the van home. Im no driving btw. Tbh a want to just pull a sickie, cbf. No even a wee bit.

I’ve started a new job and also have an early start Thursday, so about 2pm is about the safest odds I reckon!

Was going to be about 3:45 after work but after just getting off the phone to ma pal in benidorm im buying a 4 pack of Corona from the spar n smashing them before i even step foot in the van home. Im no driving btw. Tbh a want to just pull a sickie, cbf. No even a wee bit.

Im leaving at 12 the mora and sicky on Thursday, maybe friday Tae :))

Im leaving at 12 the mora and sicky on Thursday, maybe friday Tae :))
A took thursday friday off the friday after leipzig covered for that. About 9 of us in ma gaffe think we will have to leave of we win but mrs is pregnant n the house will be sky high.

Up at 7. Gym for 8 for a swim and a sauna. Head through to Glasgow for Louden opening at 2. Beer 2.05

Quite possibly not until early hours Thursday. If we are lucky enough to win this, I'm going a drive to Ibrox and George square to saok this in, I'll have all night to indulge, not like I'll be sleeping.

Tension mounting, could do with a beer soon, but prob about 5/6 tomorrow, want to at least try and soak the game up and take it in

Half day tomorrow. Will start early afternoon around 2pm. If it’s dry the BBQ is getting sparked up and a good day to be had.

Work til 5 then pick up the kids. Dinner then pick up my old man, my mate and his old man and up to mine for 7ish. Will be absolutely choking for a pint by that point.

Went to a brew school about a month ago so have two kegs of IPA I made with my own fair hand to crack open. Was saving them for Saturday. Got a bit nervous earlier that they may be shite so was away out to get cases of beer in tonight.

I’m convinced this is my last European final watching the famous.
I’ll be surgeon like in my approach.
I want to take in absolutely everything and be totally on top of things.
No alcohol until afterwards.
I’m expecting a long long night as well, 90 minutes plus extra time plus probably penalties.

1605 for this bear! That’s as quick as I can get back from picking kids up from school. Bought 20 cans and a couple of bottles of champagne today and even bought a pizza oven… cause well… it was there! What can go wrong? deck and a pizza oven and a good swally!

getting a few mates round and off till Monday so making a right go of it tomorrow!

hyper already TBF!

Sober tomorrow I think as flying up the road on thursday,there,s a bottle of jd on standby just incase the nerves get the better of me.

;)
All the best pal; catch up with you on Saturday.. :cool:
Tomorrow at work in Birmingham until 4.15pm; hopefully through the door for 5.30; shower, dressed and out for 6.30. Daughter (no pics) picking us up at 6.30; straight on it .. Mon The Rangers!
Thursday in recovery; Friday drive across to Nottingham to collect grandson (daughter`s boy); up the road for the Final on Saturday meeting @Pitsea Bear and @Nelka at 12 noon sharp :)
Looking forward to these next few days like nothing in years.
Play up The Famous !

All the best pal; catch up with you on Saturday.. :cool:
Tomorrow at work in Birmingham until 4.15pm; hopefully through the door for 5.30; shower, dressed and out for 6.30. Daughter (no pics) picking us up at 6.30; straight on it .. Mon The Rangers!
Thursday in recovery; Friday drive across to Nottingham to collect grandson (daughter`s boy); up the road for the Final on Saturday meeting @Pitsea Bear and @Nelka at 12 noon sharp :)
Looking forward to these next few days like nothing in years.
Play up The Famous !
Don,t be late mate haha

Safe journey see you saturday.

;)

Decided to work tomorrow to save some leave for Thursday and Friday and to try and take my mind off the game as much as possible (fat chance)

First beer will be getting cracked open no later than 1631. Probably no more than a couple before the game, I want to take it in as much as possible.

working from home tomorrow, cancelled all meetings, blocked my diary, I do have some stuff to do, thankfully nothing too labouring or needing a great deal of time spent on it, the rest is just ticking over, will be of no use to anyone tomorrow.

I might not drink for this one, in the 2nd leg of the Semi I was so nervous I could barely drink the beer I had that night.

I will be ten times worse tomorrow!

Working till 4.15. Then off to Partick to watch the dream game. So prob first beer about half 5. Stomach’s churning just now.

Finishing work at lunchtime, black bull in cambuslang at 2 for a couple, got a table booked at bar home in town at 4 o’clock for 10 of us… will need a few beers to calm the nerves lol ..
My granddas local (black bull), good Bridgeton man though passed away last year.

Back